Kaczynski was Framed !

DanPride

Jul 30, 2002, 10:56:32 PM7/30/02
Ted Kaczynski has been framed by the FBI. The evidence is undeniable.
They actually framed a bomber and used a photo morph to do it. The
Morph was picked up by the press and became a matter of public
record...printed public historical record. It is a mathematical proof
of a federal frameup and murder but there has been no investigation.
Take a look for yourself. In this case there is NO DOUBT.

http://www.Unabombers.com

What is truely amazing is that they continue to get away with it.
Something is very wrong in our Political system. Very Very Very
scarily wrong.

Liz

Aug 2, 2002, 12:18:15 PM8/2/02
So you believe Kaczynski had nothing to do with the unabomber?

DanPride

Aug 2, 2002, 7:49:18 PM8/2/02
> So you believe Kaczynski had nothing to do with the unabomber?

He is the patsy. If you are following the anthrax stuff going on right
now I believe the Unabomber case was an early run along the same line.

That said the facts are stranger than fiction. The effort and
planning that went into the case is truely astounding. The FBI tried
to sell a set of sketches to the only witness that looked exactly like
kaczynski and she wouldn't buy it. The third sketch was the results of
her own efforts with an independent sketch artist. Fortunately, the
early sketches become a matter of public record. When you closely
examine them, they are the result of a computerized photographic morph
with an early photo of kaczynski. That morph is an undeniable
mathematical proof of the frame-up left in the printed public record
(big time boo boo). If you look at them compared to the photo, the
shadowing makes the sketch look like an acurate description of the
"suspect".

You can seem them at http://www.unabombers.com along with a ton of
other evidence. Multiple witnesses, polygraphs, photos. It is in total
conclusive. It is also quite amazing when you understand all the
details, frankly its the strangest thing I ever saw and I am one of
the primary witnesses :)
Dan Pride

Message has been deleted

Liz

Aug 3, 2002, 12:56:56 PM8/3/02
Yes, I spent a considerable amount of time on your site. One thing I
noticed half by chance was this-- Dettling's common law wife is Tessie
Ann Salmon. Now I've read somewhere that kaczynski was writing love
letters to someone named Tess who lived in the salt lake city area.
Now if Kaczynski is the fall guy how would you could you explain this?
I came up with a few ideas. One, TK could have been writting for
Dettling.Or two, He knew Dettling and his wife and had some sort of
affair with her through the mail.

What astounds me the most is how TK took the plea bargain and since
then all chances of a new trial have been lost. I think the fbi owes
it to the public to give this man a trial. Also, if what you say is
true, why hasn't TK came forward publically with this information?

DanPride

Aug 4, 2002, 12:36:31 AM8/4/02
I know very little about Tess, Its possible she was from Utah, but I
think she was from California. Her first three kids were not
Dettlings. I don't think she was from Salt lake but could be.

Dettling knew of Ted and at one point in 92 said to me "Some guy named
Ted writes this stuff" (refering to the manifesto). I don't know if it
went the other way. My impression was that it did not, but
interestingly I think Dettling was at Berkley around the same time. I
need to look up his listing in whos who in science and engineering
that may answer that question.

Its hard to explain Teds behavior. Once Harvard traced him into
MKultra I classified him as "unreliable". Since the goverment doesn't
release the results of its multi-billion dollars in brainwashing
technology expenditures, I don't know what level of power of
manipulation they may have over him. It could be pervasive.

Because this is all so confusing and in places contradictory, I have
concentrated on making public just the facts of what happened, what I
saw, heard, and found in my research. What I know to be true. Believe
me I am as curious any anyone to find out what actually transpired, as
in all of it.

The one saving grace is that most of the time I spent with him was in
the presence of at least one other witness, so there is corroboration
on just about every single point, if they haven't killed all the other
witnesses at this point. Dettling didn't operate in a vacum here
either. There have to be trails leading from Bryant back into the
intelligence agencies, his neighbor up the hill, and probably others I
am not aware of.

I don't know who the other people around him at various times were or
what they saw, of if they know the import of what they saw. They
probably would not be able to swear to more than a few details each,
but the sum of the corroborating details from the various individuals
would be conclusive if their individual experiences were not. Dettling
and I had a peculiar competition going during the time I lived there.
I challenged him both intellecually and on the babes, and in his state
of mind, the game he was playing was to drop hints about what he was
involved in, and feel superior to me when I didn't have a clue.
http://www.unabombers.com/WGP13.htm
I will never forget his reaction to my question of "who the hell is
the unabomber", he looked like he was going to blow a fuse from pure
glee.

I just hope Hren is still alive.

Dan Pride