Re: I'm the new UNABOMBER! I'm currently sending bombs within the USA!

Martin

Feb 27, 2013, 8:07:02 PM2/27/13

"ForeverRent" <hesacopo...@yahoo.com> wrote in
news:kg0sck$7i3$1...@speranza.aioe.org...
> Hi,
>
> I'm a big fan of the Unabomber and I have built bombs and sent them to
> various addresses in the USA. Soon, my enemies will explode!
> Most of my victims will die in Texas, since they have angered me!
>
> -F.R.
>
> A bomb for you is on the way.

The original poster "ForeverRent" has deleted his
message, but this is the IP-address information I got.

General IP Information
IP: 75.111.162.134
Decimal: 1265607302
Hostname: c75-111-162-134.unknwn.ab.dh.suddenlink.net
ISP: Suddenlink Communications
Services: None detected
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Static IP
Blacklist:

Geolocation Information
Country: United States
State/Region: Texas
City: Lubbock
Latitude: 33.5779 (33� 34' 40.44? N)
Longitude: -101.8552 (101� 51' 18.72? W)
Area Code: 806

Please report him to the FBI and the CIA and the local cops in Lubbock for
his terrorist threats.

"ForeverRent" is a dangerous individual, a terrorist and a nutcase, who must
be sent to prison!

Martin

Message has been deleted

connie rahim

Mar 10, 2023, 7:26:22 AM3/10/23
x-no-archive: yes

was this wanna be murderer ever CAUGHT?????