Messages before 2000...

alex gross

Dec 10, 2015, 3:00:57 AM12/10/15
Hi, everybody, am i correct in assuming that all messages on this group before the year 2000 are unavailable, or is there some way of accessing them??? i just tried using the filters but could not reach anything before 2000. i was a regular on this group during 1998 to 2000 or so, when the Unabomber was still on the loose, and i am trying to retrieve an extended discussion about Kaczinsky & related topics i had with the late John McCarthy (the father of Artificial Intelligence who won the Kyoto Prize & actually coined the phrase).

Actually it was a debate about AI i had with John, my side of the debate is up on my website at:

http://language.home.sprynet.com/lingdex/autocars.htm

but i would like to retrieve some of John's side as well & include it in a more complete treatment for my website.

Best to everybody!

alex gross
http://language.home.sprynet.com/
www.untoldsixties.net