“CARBON TRADING IS BASED ON THE CONCEPT OF LAW OF SUPPLY AND DEMAND MARKETS”

yosefain...@gmail.com

May 16, 2013, 9:40:46 PM5/16/13
Regards,

I give you the latest information to be discussed and given a new form of response from the community forestry stakeholders, agriculture, and other land management for carbon trading in the form of environmental services. This makes the problem as there is no certainty and in fact to this day. I read a book that discusses the real carbon trading. A form of concepts and methods commodity trading carbon by the law of supply and demand market. I hope from community interest groups forestry, agriculture, and land management to discuss this important role.

Link: http://staff.unila.ac.id/rudihilmanto/