we loved paul - a poem about the election

hop

Nov 10, 2012, 10:41:36 PM11/10/12
anyone home?

the election was a blow, the wrong man indeed won, now one can say for
certain, america is done. we wanted to live free again, to know again
hope and joy, instead, we heard the worst: our president’s a boy. race
wasn’t why we opposed this lazy clown’s 2nd term; we simply didn’t
want our country made a worm. everything he’s done, the government did
for him, he never had a thought except how to cheat and skim. we’ve
lost our country to the wogs, those who take and steal, to those of
who love obama, wake up, start thinking, get real!

Lord Infomouse

Nov 11, 2012, 10:51:57 AM11/11/12
If it was not because of race, why do you even mention it?

--
Prick your finger it is done
The moon has now eclipsed the sun

Salvatore

Nov 12, 2012, 9:35:00 AM11/12/12
You forgot this:

--
Blah blah bleh...
GCS/CM d(-)@>-- s+:- !a C++$ UBL++++$ L+$ W+++$ w M++ Y++ b++

hop

Nov 20, 2012, 12:21:49 AM11/20/12
On Nov 13, 4:28 am, JimmyM <m...@nnn.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Nov 2012 19:41:36 -0800 (PST), hop
> What a stupid-ass racist fucking cocksucker piece of monkeyshit you
> are.  Then again, you're likely 14 and the son of teabaggers, so it
> would figure.  Go fuck your mother.

youre abusive and childish.