"CHRISTIANITY BASED" SILENCE ENFORCEMENT INTENDS KNOWINGLY TO ENFORCE DEAD CORPSE WITH "FREE DIRTY WORK BY INMATES" TO RAPE AND KILL INTO CORPSE STATUS TO MASTURBATE TO THE DEAD CORPSE : OWN POLLING SHOWS DETECTED LIES OF MASTURBATION AND CORPSE FETI

1 view

anticree...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2022, 9:22:54 AM7/4/22
"CHRISTIANITY BASED" SILENCE ENFORCEMENT INTENDS KNOWINGLY TO ENFORCE DEAD CORPSE WITH "FREE DIRTY WORK BY INMATES" TO RAPE AND KILL INTO CORPSE STATUS TO MASTURBATE TO THE DEAD CORPSE : OWN POLLING SHOWS DETECTED LIES OF MASTURBATION AND CORPSE FETISHES USSR ABLE TO RECORD WAY BEFORE ABLE TO COMPLAIN

2022 ENTIRE CHRISTIANITY MASTURBATES TO CORPSES FETISHES CHRISTIANITY MAKES USING LIES AND MANIPULATION BETTER THAN DNA PROOF
Subscribe
anticree...@gmail.com's profile photo
anticree...@gmail.com
9:01 AM (13 minutes ago)

FOR FUTURE GENERATIONS TO UNDERSTAND HISTORY AND HUMAN NATURE OF CHRISTIANITY FROM THE YEAR 2022 NOTE BETTER THAN DNA ACCURATE PROOF :

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02Y71pDhRYDaPeYVTwaBzhaXDd2ZV1YHTwVZgJSQENSsmW4RXm8BKJBzU78j9gQebZl&id=100051100008035
FOR FUTURE GENERATIONS TO UNDERSTAND HISTORY AND HUMAN NATURE OF CHRISTIANITY FROM THE YEAR 2022 NOTE BETTER THAN DNA ACCURATE PROOF :

.https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0GkjcW1N3RTCBoEcbRwrzThuSc4tMnJ2i2QtDf5Q1Z9BEsiej4NufAVwCSgXKaLxml&id=100051100008035

https://www.facebook.com/100051100008035/posts/pfbid02gULxqb75jX7xKmNJKNyja3tvKJLgbstBSfBFhwQKuCpHGP3uHCVJsPMdtg6mxN6el/

ENVIRONMENTAL RULE OUT INFORMATION AVAILABLE IN UNBIASED AND NON-DISCRIMINATORY INTERVIEW AND ASSESSMENT AND EVALUATION AND PROPER FLOW CHARTING WITHIN 6 HOURS IN A ROW SINCE 1987 VERIFYING ALL INFORMATION GIVEN BY KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN SINCE 2004, BUT REFUSED OBTAINED AS OF JUNE OF 2022, IN PERSON WHERE KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN LOCATED, FOR EXAMPLE, ANIMAL BEHAVIOR TOWARDS KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN, WHERE DOGS PROMPTED KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN FOR "TUMMY RUBS" SEVEN DAYS A WEEK AFTER WORK AS "ENVIRONMENTAL WITNESSED" 100% ACCURATE AS RULING OUT KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN AS POTENTIAL DEVELOP NARCISSISTIC PROBLEMS AND SOCIOPATH PROBLEMS AND "POTENTIAL NEXT SON OF SAM" PROBLEMS AND POTENTIAL CONVICTION FOR MURDER EACH AND ALL AND BUT FROM 1970 UNTIL 2060, NOT JUST IN 1999, FOR EXAMPLE.

Q: "IS 0% CHANCE INSANE BEHAVIOR SINCE 1970 MMPI BIZ 60 PSYCH 52 BEHAVIOR INSANE"
"A: NO. THAT'S AN ANTI-SOCIAL IDIOT WHO WANTS 0% CHANCE INSANE BEHAVIOR MMPI BIZ 60 PSYCH 52 TO BE INACCURATE.".
"A: "IT'S ALSO HOW SOVIET UNION RADAR SITE BEHAVIORAL SCIENCE AND SOVIET UNION COURT CAN KILL BY DEATH PENALTY EVERY AMERICAN ADULT BY CONVICTION BECAUSE AMERICAN COURTS CANNOT OVERTURN USSR COURT FINDINGS THAT VIA REPRESENTATIVES OF USA PEOPLE INCLUDING THE CHILDREN OF USA ENFORCES ANTI-SOCIAL IDIOTS ENFORCES 0% CHANCE INSANE BEHAVIOR MMPI BIZ 60 PSYCH 52 TO BE INACCURATE".

Verification every test scores displayed by Kenneth Martin Dolan is only 100% accurate as known by Soviet Union radar sites since 1970's :
https://www.facebook.com/100009063682365/posts/3185914378387320/
USE QUICK REFERENCE TO VERIFY 100% ACCURATE TEST DISPLAYED BY KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN HAVE MATHEMATICIANS VERIFY BEHAVIOR SCIENCE VERIFICATION:

QUICK REF: QUICK REFERENCE : TBV > 1750 cm3, 2 MMPI 1987 AND 2004 ALL LESS THAN 75 T SCORE AND MACI 1987 LESS THAN 65 BR AND ENVIRONMENTAL QUICK REFERENCE : RIDES ROLLER COASTERS 23 TIMES A DAY PLAY VIDEO GAMES < 1993 0% STRESS ANXIETY DISORDER, AND AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL ANTI-TORTURE AND ANTI-RAPE SINCE 1986 0% CHANCE UNDERAGE SEX CRIMES AND 0% SELF AND EXTERNAL PAIN INFLICT AND 0% CHANCE SOCIOPATH AND 0% CHANCE PSYCHOPATH, AND 0% ANGER MISMANAGED AND ABUSER AND BULLY WHERE RAISES VOICE 0% 7 YEARS ROW, AND LEAVES WALLET IN MIDDLE OF STORES MORE THAN 15 MINUTES AT A TIME AND LEAVES DOOR OPEN AT HOME FOR THIEVES WALK INTO FROM 1979 UNTIL CURRENT UNATTENDED AS 0% PARANOID, AND CONVERSATIONS GRAMMATICAL STRUCTURE AT ALL 0% SCHIZOPHRENIC, AND SLEEP PATTERNS 0% BIPOLAR (NEEDS > 3 DAYS IN ROW ELEVATED MOOD AND LESS THAN 5 HOURS SLEEP), AND GOOD TO SUPERB JUVENILE AND CHILD AND ADULT REPORT CARDS AND PERFORMANCE REVIEWS PORTER COUNTY, INDIANA AND SARASOTA AND MANATEE COUNTIES, FLORIDA USA 0% ANTI-AUTHORITY AND 0% ANTI-SOCIAL BEHAVIOR AS ALL WITNESSED IN BORN BRAIN OF KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN) IN BORN BRAIN OF KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN AS DEVELOPED AS BORN BECAUSE IF CLAIMED DEVELOPED FROM TECHNOLOGY AND/OR ENERGY CLAIMED : WELL DEVELOPED FALSELY CLAIMED CAUSED > 8% CHANCE MORE ANTI-SOCIAL SEX IN 2004 THAN 1987 DESPITE 0% CHANCE ANTI-SOCIAL SEX IN 1987 AND 2004. AND https://sites.google.com/site/kenmartindolanlegphotos/home/mriseries30023.jpg?attredirects=2&fbclid=IwAR0kQWzImKlVoEPTfS6Z9xEs9qcOvfw-AprjYxO28BPNNOOLenj_CMkorjc : Effective January 1, 0000 until infinity

VERIFY KMD IN THE YEAR 1987:L 49 AND F 40 AND K 56 AND 1(Hs) 59 AND 2 (D) 49 AND 3 (Hy) 74 AND 4 (Pd) 40 AND 5 (Mf) 65 AND 6 (Pa) 52 AND 7 (Pt) 48 AND 8 (Sc) 48 AND 9 (Ma) 66 AND 0 (Si) 48 AND 2) 2004 USA EVIDENCE > 95% Hs 42 D 50 Hy 61 Pd 46 Mf 68 Pa 61 Pt 72 Sc 72 Ma 56 Si 53 F 6 55 100 L 3 48 100 & K 13 45 100 & S 17 41 100 BUT ALSO ANX 72 FRS 64 OBS 66 DEP 55 HEA 51 BIZ 60 ANG 59 CYN 51 ASP 46 TPA 53 LSE 72 SOD 54 FAM 63 WRK 65 TRT 62 COMPARED TO COMPARED AND COMPARE TO COMPARASION OF 65 INMATES PSYCHIATRIC PROBLEMS L 51.87 (9.13) K 40.15 (9.85) F 90.22 (25.22) Hs 70.32 (5.32) D 72.88 (7.88) Hy 66.45 (1.45) Pd 77.70 (12.70) Mf 51.23 (8.77) Pa 83.75 (18.75) Pt 76.55 (11.55) (3AFD) Sc 88.93 (23.93) Ma 65.32 (0.32) Si 64.43 WORLD WIDE 1987 Millon MACI and 1987 MMPI combine:
1 12 65
2 6 27
3 18 50
4 19 65
5 30 62
6 10 15
7 19 50
8 7 19
A 10 50
B 5 52
C 4 54
D 5 60
E 6 67
F 3 5
G 2 46
H 4 28
SS 7 24
TT 10 24
UU 5 21
WW 6 29

ARE OVER 10, 000 DOCTORS INCOMPETENT AND TO JOIN DENOUNCEMENTS OF THEIR OWN TESTS?"

INCLUDING 0 IN 100 QUADRILLION CHANCE SELF-HARMER BRAIN SCANS SINCE BIRTH KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN IS SEXUALLY ABUSED IN BEING TOLD INCLUDING IN SILENCE TREATMENT TOWARDS KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN THAT KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN IS NOT "GOOD ENOUGH" INCLUDING "WHEN NEW FRIEND TOLD KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN TO NOT HAVE TRUST PROBLEMS WHERE KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN IS TOLD NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR 0% CHANCE TRUSTING BRAIN SINCE BIRTH OF KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN" KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN TOLD HER "CAUGHT HER" ASSUMED TO CAUSE 0% CHANCE PARANOID TO BE FALSELY ACCUSED OF PARANOIA WHICH JUST BURIES FURTHER THROUGH VIOLENCE LUST AND SIN FALSE AND WRONGFUL IMPRISONMENT TO CAUSE INMATES TO BE ABLE TO DISMEMBER KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN WITHOUT FEAR OF INCRIMINATION BY INMATES AND WRONGFUL DEATH.

Kenneth Martin Dolan is being false accused of being accusatory to death.

GLOBAL BEHAVIOR SCIENCE ABLE TO CONFIRM THAT 52 Pa MMPI WITH NORMAL EEG AND FRONTAL LOBE > 95% WORLD IN TBV AND MACI < 65 BR AT AGE 16 BY KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN IS 0 IN 100 QUADRILLION CHANCE TO DEVELOP PARANOID SPEECH AND/OR ACT AND/OR BEHAVIOR TO DETECT INCLUDING IN SILENCE TREATMENT AND SOCIAL ISOLATION CRIMINAL MURDER BY FALSE ACCUSATIONS AND FALSE IMPRISONMENT TO CAUSE CRIMINAL HOMICIDE

1000 OF 1000 BEHAVIOR SCIENCE ABLE TO CONFIRM PAST THE YEAR 2100 THAT BRAIN SINCE BIRTH OF KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN IS ONLY 0 IN 100 QUADRILLION CHANCE MENTAL ILL AND CRIMINAL AND SOCIAL UNDESIRABLE EACH SINCE BIRTH TO CLAIM SELF-CREDIT BY EXTERNAL FROM KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN MUST INCLUDE BRAIN TRANSPLANT. OVER 2000 TESTS BELOW CONFIRM

> 300 NATIONS TO CONFIRM PAST 2100 THAT IF KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN IS WANTED TO BE CHANGED AND/OR ALTERED AND/OR IMPROVED AND/OR INCRIMINATED AND/OR IMPRISONMENT IN BEHAVIOR AND/OR ACT AND/OR SPEECH THEN CHILDREN OF THE USA PEOPLE ARE HELPLESSLY FORCED TO DENOUNCE 40 MMPI Pd AND BR <65 COMBINATION WHERE COPS ARE 55+ AND CLERGY IS 58.68 AND PERVERTS AND BATTERERS ARE 65+ AND KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN SINCE 1970.

---> PLEASE GLOBALLY VERIFY UNTIL BEYOND 2100 <----

ENTIRE POPULATIONS CLAIMS THAT GRADUATES OF COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY INCLUDING PSYCHOLOGISTS AND DOCTORS SOME GRADUATES OF IVY LEAGUE AND OXFORD ARE "CRIMINAL INCOMPETENT" COMPARED TO THEIR OPINION.

AS SCORED BY KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN SINCE 1979 AND WANTED ALLOWED BY EXTERNAL FROM KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN : "You scored 0% on Psychotic-ness, higher than 3% of your peers." "You scored 0 of 100. You were 0% Psychotic." AND ~> & "Your answers indicate that you have not experienced any symptoms of psychosis in the past year." and "Your Anger Test Results - January 22, 2016 ~> AND Your score is 3 out of a possible 20 Not to worry, you're as cool as a cucumber! A lower amount of points indicates that you manage your anger well. You are probably aware of your anger and other feelings and capable of expressing them. You probably clear the air regularly in a confident, assertive and emotionally intelligent way. Be aware, sometimes people get this score because they believe they never get angry. This is a myth. Anger is a core feeling in all humans. We all get angry. How we deal with it is the important part. Genuinely being able to let go of conflict is a life skill. Even though it seems you manage your anger effectively, below are some options that you may be interested in for a family member, friend or partner. AND ~> and This Red Dot Test Will Determine How Easily You Get Angry You got: Zen master AND You pretty much never get angry. You are calm, cool, and collected. Usual "best score" in anger management : categories below : congruent with rest of tests where Kenneth Martin Dolan is perfect to mildly angry in anger management AND ~> For 0 % you are: Profile C How Paranoid Are You? You checked off 6 out of 50 on this list! Wow, what it must be like to be you! You are confident, fearless and live a worry-free lifestyle. To be honest, you could use a little more paranoia in your life. It's better to be safe than sorry! ~> AND The complete OPPOSITE of a Psychopath! The AND www.playbuzz dot com A psychopath? You?! Come on! You are the nicest, most happy-go-lucky person out there! You always have a smile on your face, you always have positive thoughts, you LOVE helping others and surrounding yourself with friends and family. What are you even taking this quiz for? ~> AND Am I a sociopath, serial killer or murderer? Your Result: Passionate person 92% You are a passionate person. You love the people in your life, you are a good friend and or loyal companion. You think that if somethings worth doing its worth doing well. You may sometimes get very angry but this stems from your love and passionate nature, you may hate things sometimes but nothing would drive you to kill another human being. The world is a better place because you are in it. 90% Boring average person 36%Maniac 13%Murderer 11%Serial Killer 0%Sociopath AND CORRELATE AND 1) VERIFY KMD IN THE YEAR 1987:L 49 AND F 40 AND K 56 AND 1(Hs) 59 AND 2 (D) 49 AND 3 (Hy) 74 AND 4 (Pd) 40 AND 5 (Mf) 65 AND 6 (Pa) 52 AND 7 (Pt) 48 AND 8 (Sc) 48 AND 9 (Ma) 66 AND 0 (Si) 48 AND 2) 2004 USA EVIDENCE > 95% Hs 42 D 50 Hy 61 Pd 46 Mf 68 Pa 61 Pt 72 Sc 72 Ma 56 Si 53 F 6 55 100 L 3 48 100 & K 13 45 100 & S 17 41 100 BUT ALSO ANX 72 FRS 64 OBS 66 DEP 55 HEA 51 BIZ 60 ANG 59 CYN 51 ASP 46 TPA 53 LSE 72 SOD 54 FAM 63 WRK 65 TRT 62 COMPARED TO COMPARED AND COMPARE TO COMPARASION OF 65 INMATES PSYCHIATRIC PROBLEMS L 51.87 (9.13) K 40.15 (9.85) F 90.22 (25.22) Hs 70.32 (5.32) D 72.88 (7.88) Hy 66.45 (1.45) Pd 77.70 (12.70) Mf 51.23 (8.77) Pa 83.75 (18.75) Pt 76.55 (11.55) (3AFD) Sc 88.93 (23.93) Ma 65.32 (0.32) Si 64.43 WORLD WIDE AND Below Match brain scans https://www.facebook.com/profile.php…SHOWING AS FOLLOWS IN AVAILABLE CORRELATION SINCE 1987 IS SAME AS lN 2016: 2008 "HOW MUCH DO YOU LIKE YOURSELF?" SCORED BY KMD 29 WITH HIGHEST BEST SCORE CATEGORY 28-36 ########################################################"HOW MUCH CONTROL OVER YOUR EMOTIONS DO YOU HAVE OVER YOUR EMOTIONS?" SCORED BY KMD 31 WITH HIGHEST BEST SCORE CATEGORY 28-36 ######################################################## "HOW MUCH DO YOU DEPEND ON OTHERS TO DEFINE YOUR PERSONALITY?' SCORED BY KMD 29 WITH HIGHEST BEST SCORE CATEGORY 28-36 ######################################################## "HOW MATURE ARE YOU EMOTIONALLY?" SCORED BY 30 WITH HIGHEST SCORE CATEGORY 28-36 KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN, SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER 317 84 6287 SCORED ALL IN HGHEST BEST SCORE CATEGORY ARE ABLE ######################################################## "HOW WELL DO YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR EMOTIONS?" SCORED BY KMD 31 WITH LOWEST WORST SCORE CATEGORY 12-19 AND SECOND HIGHEST SCORE CATEGORY 20-27 AND HIGHEST BEST SCORE CATEGORY 28-36 "WHAT IS YOUR EMOTIONAL I.Q. ? " IN 2008 WRITTEN BY DR. MOLLY BRANSFIELD BY PROVABLE BY 10 RANDOM UNBIASED MATHEMATICIANS PROVABLE TO BE SCORED BY ONLY KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN, SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER 317 84 6287 <~~~~~~~ Q: "CAN 200 OF 200 SHEETS OF PAPER SHOW 0% CRIMINAL AND CRAZY BEHAVE CRAZY AND/OR CRIMINAL SINCE 1979 ???" A: "NO. "THAT WOULD BE ONLY A SOCIOPATH.IS WANTED 0% CRIMINAL AND CRAZY BEHAVE CRAZY AND/OR CRIMINAL SINCE 1979 "########################################### WAY WAY CREEPY WHOLE LIFE OF KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN : WHY IS PICTURED SO OFF FROM NORMAL ? ########################################## "200 OF 200 SHEETS OF PAPER WITH "0% CHANCE CRAZY AND 0% CRIMINAL IS SINCE BORN KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN" CT MRI 2 PSYCHOLOGICAL TESTMAKERS 3 PSYCHOLOGICAL TESTS AS CRIME SCENE EVIDENCE OF EVERY USA HARMED FROM 2001 UNTIL CURRENT" AND Transference in Severe Personality Disorder http://www.toddlertime.com/dx/borderline/bpd-kernberg.htm where mass pedophiles would want experience as phenomenon where a 0% chance born molester is wanted to be a molester as explained gaslighting below AND PEOPLE THAT QUESTION Mf 68 AT ALL SINCE 1987 AND PRETEND THEY HELP AT ALL BY DOING SO FALSELY OF COURSE ... AND http://psychology.about.com/…/psychologicaltes…/a/mmpi_2.htm AND A DISCUSSION OF (Mf) 68 AND CHILDREN OF GIRLY CRITICIZERS AND DISCIPLINIANS AND PUNISHERS OF KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN AND ""Girly men" and women tend to score low on this scale" AND Masculinity/Femininity scoring collaborated by brain scan compare: "Women tend to score low on this scale." KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN SCORES HIGH NORMAL POINTS UNLIKE WOMEN Si 53 F 6 55 100 L 3 48 100 & K 13 45 100 & S 17 41 100 > 90% MASCULINITY BRAIN VERSUS 10 OF 10 MALES Scale 5 - Masculinity/Femininity: This scale was designed by the original author's to identify homosexual tendencies, but was found to be largely ineffective. High scores on this scale are related to factors such as intelligence, socioeconomic status, and education. Women tend to score low on this scale. http://psychology.about.com/…/psychologicaltes…/a/mmpi_2.htm ############### ############### Aggression and Transference in Severe Personality Disorders http://www.toddlertime.com/dx/borderline/bpd-kernberg.htm AND AGAIN 0% CHANCE SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION SINCE 1979 IS KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN AS KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN STATED ALL LIFE OF KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN NOBODY CARED IF BORN AS FETUS : NOTE ABUSE EGO MARKERS ELSEWHERE OR HERE : SINCE 1979 BRAIN SCAN CORRELATES 0 IN 1 MILLION SUICIDE & DEPRESSION AND ProProfs Quiz Maker AND Search Quizzes Create A Quiz Quizzes Solutions▼ Home › Create › Quizzes › Health › Disease › Depression › Depressed › Are You Depressed/Suicidal? You got: Hey! your good! Not depressed Your results for this quiz have been calculated and are presented below: 15% you are 15% suicidal 15% you are not suicidal at all, you are fine, why did you want to take this quiz in the first place????? Your Results You are happy Are you suicidal? You are a happy person, there is not much wrong in you life, and whatever does go wrong you can easily fix with your support network of friends and family. Just remember be thankful for what you have. Results of your Depression Quiz You scored a total of 7 < 10 « You 10-17 18-21 22-35 36-53 54 > Total data points: 2,614,425 No depression You have answered this self-report questionnaire in such a way as to suggest that you do not likely currently suffer from a depressive disorder. You should not take this as a diagnosis or recommendation for treatment in any way, though. You experience the normal ups and downs of life. S C O R I N G K E Y If you scored... You may have... 54 & up Severe depression 36 - 53 Moderate/severe depression 22 - 35 Mild to moderate depression 18 - 21 Borderline depression 10 - 17 Possible mild depression 0 - 9 No depression likely AND STRANGELY A TEST WAS WAAYYYYYY DIFFERENT THAN REST OF TESTS JUST LIKE THE ONE OF SIX ANGER TESTS TAKEN USE BRAIN SCAN COMPARE TO DIFFERENTIATE PROFESSIONALLY AND COMPETENTLY WITH 0% CHANCE TAMPER AND OBSTRUCT AND IMPEDE AND ALTERATION Cortical and subcortical abnormalities in late-onset depression with history of suicide attempts investigated with MRI and voxel-based morphometry. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20430976 AND http://psychcentral.com/cgi-bin/depression-quiz.cgi AND What your score means: Chances are, you're simply experiencing a case of the blues. Sometimes it's easy to trace sadness back to a specific event—a fight with a friend, a harsh word from your boss, the death of a loved one, or even a streak of sunless days. Other times, you might feel as though you're down in the dumps for no reason in particular. What makes sadness different from clinical depression is the length of time it stays with you, and your ability to deal with it. If you're feeling sad now and then, but your bummed-out mood isn't interfering with your ability to function and you’re still enjoying activities you've always enjoyed, then you're probably just temporarily down. AND Recognize that these feelings of sadness are normal—in fact, a little sadness can even be healthy—and that they will go away. In the meantime, find ways to spend time with friends and loved ones. "Being with others is therapeutic and healing in almost all situations," says Carol Landau, PhD, a clinical professor of psychiatry and medicine at Alpert Medical School at Brown University. Depression Free. Share Tweet Congratulations! You've tested and come out Depression Free! Not that there's anything wrong with having Depression, but its good you don't! Have a wonderful and happy day! Your answers Depression Free. 7 Manic Depression. 2 Atypical Depression. 2 Dysthymia. 1 Major Depression. 1 Psychotic Depression. 1 Result totals (tap to view)AND Major Depression. 62,830 Atypical Depression. AND 23,668 Manic Depression. 19,500 Depression Free. AND 16,161 Dysthymia. 11,822 Psychotic Depression. AND 6,635 Popular quizzes Same author New Just viewed Fav AND http://www.quotev.com/quiz/3624409/Do-You-Have-Depression LIKED THE NEXT ONE ALTHOUGH I SCORED ONLY AVERAGE ... OkCupid AND Browse Matches Quickmatch Join A-List Visitors AND Likes Messages 1 show user menu KENNETHMARTINDOLAdd photo AND The Depressed Test Results Share your results » Your result for The Depressed Test ... Hippster-way too coo Congratulations! You scored ###! AND You could be depressed, but only mid range depression, My advice to you, wear sun glasses so you can hide your emotions, wear all black and be a hippster suicide wannabe. The only thing you have going for you is, you are on the verge of depression and happiness, which at times is the most sane position to be in. So use your life wiseley. If you do not think defeat, you will not see defeat. And if you need attention, you probably already know what a suicidal gesture is. Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average) Frowny faces Distribution AND You scored -21% on Frowny faces, higher than 2% of your peers. http://www2.okcupid.com/results/the-depressed-test1/… OkCupid AND Browse Matches Quickmatch Join A-List Visitors Likes Messages 1 show user menu KENNETHMARTINDOLAN Add photo The Depressed Test Results. (continued) AND Share your results » Your result for The Depressed Test ... Hippster-way too coo Congratulations! You scored ###! AND You could be depressed, but only mid range depression, My advice to you, wear sun glasses so you can hide your emotions, wear all black and be a hippster suicide wannabe. The only thing you have going for you is, you are on the verge of depression and happiness, which at times is the most sane position to be in. So use your life wiseley. If you do not think defeat, you will not see defeat. And if you need attention, you probably already know what a suicidal gesture is. Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average) Frowny faces Distribution AND You scored -20% on Frowny faces, higher than 2% of your peers. "0% You probly wount go to jail and havnt been in jail good job you are the least likly to ever go to jail except if u change your life and state acting meen and evil and break laws and rules.... but probly not" AS AVAILABLE SINCE 1987 "You scored 0% on Psychotic-ness, higher than 3% of your peers." "You scored 0 of 100. You were 0% Psychotic." & "Your answers indicate that you have not experienced any symptoms of psychosis in the past year." AS AVAILABLE SINCE 1987 "CONSEQUENCES" AND "BURDENS" AND "RESPONSIBILITIES" FAILED Correlate to "0% chance need of jail" in 1987 : "0% chance Kenneth Martin Dolan will go to jail" as since 1987 will you end up in jail?? Your results for this quiz have been calculated and are presented below: 0%So are you going to jail?? 0% You probly wount go to jail and havnt been in jail good job you are the least likly to ever go to jail except if u change your life and state acting meen and evil and break laws and rules.... but probly not http://www.gotoquiz.com/results/will_you_end_up_in_jail AND Again somewhat disappointing but still 0% chance need of crime and convict all life of Kenneth Martin Dolan and 40 in psychopath deviance including sex behavior since 1987 a lot better in 1987 than in 2016 The ObserverQuiz How criminal are you? You scored 16 Basically legit You would never knowingly hurt anyone but you will take your chances with the law where you can, especially where you don't agree with it or you don't think you'll get caught. But take a good look at yourself - you're hardly Robin Hood, this is not big league stuff. The most trouble you'll ever get is a parking ticket. http://observer.theguardian.com/…/results/0,,937997,00.html… "Your Result. Your likely to keep clean!" Will you become a criminal? Comments | Report Quiz Your results for this quiz have been calculated and are presented below: Will you become a criminal? Your Result: Your likely to keep clean! 82% Sure you might do a couple wrongs in your life but you definatly won't be in jail for more than a month, a week, a day, or even at all. Keep up this behavior and you won't be considered a criminal. AND Sick claims not good enough for own body includes brain SHAMING since 1979 until list of some of over 200 doctors including Brown and Ivy League college and university since 1979 name Kenneth Martin Dolan 0% criminal and mental ill: AND AS IN BORN BRAIN SCANS OF KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN BRAIN BORN WITH SINCE AT LEAST 1979

########
TO OBTAIN 100% RULE OUT OF OPINION TO ACHIEVE THAT KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN IS DIFFERENT THAN 100 QUADRILLION OF 100 QUADRILLION CRIMINALS AND NEED FOR IMPRISONMENT AND MENTAL ILLNESS AND SOCIAL UNDESIRABLE EACH AND TO VERIFY THAT GOD AND 200 OF 200 NATIONS ABLE TO VERIFY USING INFORMATION AVAILABLE SINCE 1979 WITH EMOTIONAL SKILLS ONLY NEEDED IN CRAYONS AND COLORING BOOKS IN PROFESSIONAL INTENT:

FOR EXAMPLE, TO COMPUTE KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN IS ONLY 0 IN 100 QUADRILLION CHANCE SOCIOPATH IS NEVER INACCURATE:

1) GREY MATTER TO WHITE MATTER RATIO OF KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN IN MRI IS DIFFERENT THAN OVER 99 OF 100 QUADRILLION SOCIOPATHS SINCE 1970
2) INTELLIGENCE QUOTIENT OF KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN TESTED AT 123 IN 1987 AND 161 IS DIFFERENT THAN OVER 98 OF 100 QUADRILLION SOCIOPATHS
3) MINNESOTA MULTIPLE PERSONALITY INVENTORY TESTING FROM MMPI IN 1987 AND 2004 OF KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN IS DIFFERENT THAN OVER 99.5 OF 100 QUADRILLION SOCIOPATHS ASP AND PD T SCORES
4) 3 OF 3 ELECTROENCEPHALOGRAMS OF KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN IS DIFFERENT THAN 70 OF 100 QUADRILLION SOCIOPATHS
5) MILLON TESTING OF KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN IS DIFFERENT THAN 95 OF 100 QUADRILLION SOCIOPATH BRAIN DEVELOPMENT FROM 1987 IN BR LESS THAN 65
6) PREVALENCE OF SOCIOPATH IS LESS THAN 2% OF THE WORLD POPULATION

!!!! WARNING !!!! : INSTRUCTIONS BELOW WILL BE SENT TO OVER 1000 GOVERNMENTS AND EMBASSIES GLOBALLY WHERE FALSE SENSITIVITY AND CLASSIFIED DETECTOR: "KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN SHOULD HAVE NEVER HAD ACCESS AS A CIVILIAN TO CLASSIFIED OR SENSITIVE INFORMATION, HOW TO KNOW INFORMATION CANNOT EVER BE SENSITIVE OR CLASSIFIED".

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=391071239272873&id=100051100008035