tupac

Walterb

Dec 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/2/00
tupac was and is the best sanger poet actor cool motherfucker so far that
lived on earth

Peter Russo

Dec 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/4/00
No Shit

"Walterb" <wal...@home.com> wrote in message

u2124365

Dec 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/4/00
That's bulll shit mannn

JG

Dec 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/4/00
About a man who only released two albums worth anything.
This last one was a joke thanks to 'his man' puffy..
'
He was a protege of 2pac, and for a protege to be better than his leader or
whatever he has to accomplish more than him and surpass him in talent... I
don't think that ever happened by a long shot..
Biggie's a good rapper, maybe even great... But he can't hold a candle to
2pac..

"u2124365" <u212...@site.uottawa.ca> wrote in message

Petros Mastrantonas

Dec 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/5/00
word!

"JG" <J...@htcomp.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

Josh

Dec 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/6/00

''so tell me why u changed.......chose a new direction-in blink' of an
eye..........ma' time away juz made perection.....did you think i'd
die.......''

IF THAT AINT SOME SHIT....I DONT KNOW WHAT IZ..........

ITS LIKE HE'Z TELLIN' YOU........I KNOW NIGGAZ HAVE HEARD THAT LIKE ME
AND SAID 'WHAT THE FUCK'...........

young noble

Dec 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/7/00
"evacuate the crime scene fast. why? heard the feds had a warrant for my
ass. fly. i wont touch down till i see tijuana, set up shops to sell
those crooked cops marijuana. quickly made the success, made the switch,
retired from the life that never gave me shit."

-tupac shakur, ghetto star.

http://community.webtv.net/marknewmann/veracineauxsview