Will you have fun with me ? 20199

Steve

Jun 25, 2001, 7:34:04 PM6/25/01

<Ch...@cherry.com> wrote in message news:270601...@cherry.com...
> I'm looking for a man who knows how to please a woman.

If you get any response from Highway Home, don't respond. He cannot do this

I'm not just looking for sex but someone attractive, sweet that knows how to
have fun and has a good sense of humor. I love cuddles but I can also be
wild when complicity is shared ;o) If you feel like discovering me and allow
me to do the same, why don't you get in touch with me and light up the
flame?!! hope to hear from you soon!

http://www.Sexetera.com/Default.asp?AFL=SWNG

----