I don't understand this:

mrc

Nov 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/16/00
Some points I don't understand:

1- In the song "West Coast Rage" 2pac sais: "It's 1997 trick I must get
paid", while he "died" in 1996.

2- The song "Gos bless the dead" is dedicated to Biggies death, while 2pac
died in '96 en Biggie later on in '97.

3- In "Troublesome '96" 2pac sais: "God to forgive me cause it's wrong but I
plan to die". Coincidence?

JG

Nov 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/17/00
1) I've never heard of the song

2) He is speaking of a different rapper named "Biggie Smallz" This rapper
was in Pac's and Stretch's 'Springfield Hollis Crew" He died, and this is
their tribute to him. This rapper forced Biggie to use the name "The
Notorious BIG" instead of Biggie Smallz (because he was already using it)

3) No not a coincidence.. Just common sense. Tupac always thought he was
gonna die young. He knew he was.. he always predicted he would die a young
violent death. It almost happened in New York in 94, and Pac expected his
death to come before he turned 25...

"mrc" <mahm...@chello.nl> wrote in message

mrc

Nov 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/19/00
>1) I've never heard of the song

It's on a Makaveli Cd, I think Makaveli 8.

>3) No not a coincidence.. Just common sense. Tupac always thought he was
>gonna die young. He knew he was.. he always predicted he would die a
young
>violent death. It almost happened in New York in 94, and Pac expected his
>death to come before he turned 25...

If he knew he would die young and he wanted to say that in the song, he was
gonna say: "They're going to kill me" or "I'm going to die young". But he
sais: "I PLAN to die".

nicki

Nov 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/19/00
The Makaveli song on his CD is not Tupac! I forget the name of the singer
but I konw by sur it is not Pac.People mix up his voice, this is why it is
on a Makaveli Cd.
Me 2 sometimes I wonder whether somebody could die whilst there are so many
signs that ist just a plan to die. But sometimes I think its very normal in
US to die like that.
Anyway I am not disskussin about his Deadcase anymore until the Year 2003 is
gone and he's not back.

--
CiaoCiao

nicki

mail to: jal...@t-online.de

This is how we ride-
not knowing if we live or die!

JG

Nov 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/21/00
"plan to die"
plan can be defined as:

plan (pln)

1) A systematic arrangement of important parts; an outline or a sketch: the
plan of a story.

2) A drawing or diagram made to scale showing the structure or arrangement
of something.

I think both of those definitions (if we really want to get technical about
it) could draw one to conclude that his death was in the vision he had of
the "outline" or "sketch" of his life. If you look at his life as a story,
as maybe he was, a young death, was included in the outline of his life.

--

But regardless, some people put too much emphasis on one word.

You know how many songs 2pac made... About 600 at least I'm sure
(including unreleased)

600 times about 2 1/2 to 3 minutes of verses per song..

That's 1,650 minutes of rapping
That's 27 and a half hours of rapping.

People can pick a 4 second verse out of all those and someone say "this
means he faked his death" I say bs, it's coincidence, and means nothing...
So he said "plan to die" Big Deal...

"mrc" <mahm...@chello.nl> wrote in message

young noble

Nov 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/22/00
i have the song "west coast". it is on a cd called "the here after" and
its a fat track. it is awful strange he says that, it sentshivers up me
when i first heard it. jg, you can find the cd man, just hit amazon.com
for the info.

mark

http://community.webtv.net/marknewmann/veracineauxsview

JG

Nov 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/23/00
Yeah I think I might have it on my computer.
I'll give it another listen...

peace

"young noble" <markn...@webtv.net> wrote in message

alexander hak

Dec 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/2/00
The number Westcoast its on a dedication album The Here After (1997)

"JG" <J...@htcomp.net> schreef in bericht

> 1) I've never heard of the song
>

> 2) He is speaking of a different rapper named "Biggie Smallz" This rapper
> was in Pac's and Stretch's 'Springfield Hollis Crew" He died, and this is
> their tribute to him. This rapper forced Biggie to use the name "The
> Notorious BIG" instead of Biggie Smallz (because he was already using it)
>

> 3) No not a coincidence.. Just common sense. Tupac always thought he was
> gonna die young. He knew he was.. he always predicted he would die a
young
> violent death. It almost happened in New York in 94, and Pac expected his
> death to come before he turned 25...

JG

Dec 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/3/00
Yep...