A great new search engine 1359

trippy

Nov 26, 2001, 2:07:12 AM11/26/01
This dude, "jmo...@essup.tv" jmo...@essup.tv, in message
<qc0M7.466892$Lg.19...@sjcpnn01.usenetserver.com>, said the following
tripped out things....
> I have come across a fantastic search engine, that donates 70 percent of its profits to charity. It is currently working with 2 major cancer research units, and a charity that provides services to premature babies. Instead of using yahoo, or altavista, use http://www.theworldconnect.net. Every time you search from this site, you are indirectly raising money for charity. The search engine is free to use. I must stress that I am not in affiliation with the site, I just
want everyone to know about it. Tell all your friends and help make a difference.

> Regards,
>
> John
> zmchxwifjeuzoehlydhxerjzjyhhrdxiybwgxiwbhibohtjoomy

Dear spammer,

Do I look like I give a shit about other people? I created this group to
be my, *MY* personal pisspot. So go click your fool head off, because
charity sucks ass. Fuck the poor, they won't do anything for me except
buy more rotgut when they actually beg enough cash to go to the liquor
store.

--
Trippy

tri...@XspamblockXthetrippy.com