PAC'S NEW CD OUT SOON!!!

Alan Humphrey

Nov 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/26/00
I just found out that 2pac is coming out with a new cd called "the safe"
with a blazing 47 new tracks coming out on DeathRow Records. ITs a 4 cd
set. The new song is getting air play already Called "Thug Nature".
This song is already on To gangsta for radio that was realeased last
month. The cd comes out on early 2001. Check out the Official Deathrow
site if you think i'm lying.

Alan H.

JG

Nov 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/26/00
Yeah that's pretty much old news
But the only bad thing with that is, I hear it's just gonna be a whole bunch
of remixes by Death Row..

I hope they don't ruin his songs..

"Alan Humphrey" <hum...@webtv.net> wrote in message

young noble

Nov 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/27/00
i dont think it needs to be a 4cd set, he wont have much of a legacy
left then.

mark

http://community.webtv.net/marknewmann/veracineauxsview