quiz (rap)

Abdullah SHEIKH

Dec 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/5/00
from wich song is this?

It's the imperial serial killer alias Mussolini mentally
ustable G-status so you can'tsee me drug warlord ridin
concorde jets ragg vette's shakin bitches and snitches and trippin on sets
Ingle-Watts banger, keepin one in the chamber
for the anger that Ibuild inside when it's time to ride
Suicidal thoughts lurk fuckin no end to revenge
fuck any my alias mussolini

answer:When we ride : 2pac feat. tha outlawz

Redemption

Dec 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/6/00
Track:"When We Ride" , All eyez on me track 5 Disc 2

Brian Dunlap

Dec 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/6/00
when we ride the name of the song all eyez on me album i'm not sure
about which 1 i think

http://community.webtv.net/wooedie/Briansthoughts