I want the horniest guys 96607

Steve

Jun 25, 2001, 7:34:52 PM6/25/01

<Jan...@yorktoewn.edu> wrote in message news:270601...@yorktoewn.edu...
> Visual arts student...most of my artwork at college is about sex and
female sexuality. I want the horniest guys (or girls) to offer their hottest
suggestions and I intend to meet and play with the best of you that turn me
on. Hopefully I will get some good ideas or inspirational new angles to base
future artworks on too. Tell me what you would do to me...look at me and
tell me how hot it make you, I'd love to know what you do to yourself too
and have me do to you.

http://www.Sexetera.com/Default.asp?AFL=SWNG
> Shelly

Highway's mom is posting ads again