MAKAVELI THE DON KILLUMINATI

MAKAVEL...@webtv.net

Dec 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/5/00
ANYBODY KNOW WERE I CAN GET THIS C.D. -----DO NOT WANT IT FROM
AUCTIONS---------- ???? ALSO HAS ANY ONE HEARD THE BOOTLEG SONG
"MAKAVELI THE DON"??? WERE CAN I GET IT? AND DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHY THE
OUTLAWS ARE NOT RIDING FOR MAKAVELI, SHOULDN'T THEY CONTINUE THE DISSIN
WERE PAC LEFT OFF. AND WHY WOULDENT THE OUTLAWS WANT TO SIGHN TO
DEATHROW. ALSO ONE LAST QUESTION WHY IS EVERY 2PAC SONG OR C.D. COME OUT
CALLED "2PAC" WHAT HAPPIN TO "MAKAVELI" THATS WHAT PAC WANTED HIS NAME
TO BE, SHOULDN'T IT HAVE BEEN, "MAKAVELI" R U STILL DOWN?" AND
"MAKAVELI + OUTALWZ STILL I RISE" OR EVEN THE LABEL "MAKAVELI RECORD"
AND NOT "AMURA RECORDS"................I GUESS EVERYONES JUST IN IT FOR
THEMSELVES TOO BAD. MAKAVELIrip96

young noble

Dec 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/6/00
the don killuminati the seven day theory is no longer made, if you want
it your gonna have to buy it used. the outlawz still ride for makaveli,
they talk about him on their new album and the reason they dont wanna be
on deathrow is the same reason every body is leavin iguess and jg would
probably tell you, deathrow is dirty. and as far as albums being
released as 2pac, well the only answer i have for that one is i have no
clue.

mark

http://community.webtv.net/marknewmann/veracineauxsview

Dave Wilson

Dec 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/6/00
Makaveli wasnt put on those records like Makaveli : R U Still Down
cos when those tracks were made he was 2pac. and there was no makaveli. Also
if he does return in 2003 surely his records then will be released under his
alias.
just a thought.

<MAKAVEL...@webtv.net> wrote in message