I Think We're All Bozos on This Bus tour L. A. Oct 22, 23

tedalvy@aoldotcom

Oct 22, 2010, 10:41:23 AM10/22/10
Los Angeles TIMES Page D12 THURSDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2010

COMEDY

Bozos alert

Cheeky radio troupe Firesign Theatre revives its four-way yukfest
(featuring Phil Austin, Peter Bergman, David Ossman and Phil Proctor)
for a West Coast tour of its new show, "I Think We're All Bozos on
This Bus," including an L.A. stop at the Barnsdall Art Theater. 4800
Hollywood Blvd., Hollywood. Fri. and Sat. $40-$60.

www.firesigntheatre.com

-end-