Cause I am missing all of you....

Lorien Flinn

May 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/30/97

Well, its not like I am in any way addicted to reading all of you on a
daily basis. I mean its not as if I can't enjoy my vacation without your
constant input or anything!! <G>

So, Boston is very cool. And warm I am happy to report. I actually am
having a blast. I tried to read the newsgroup a couple nights ago but
couldn't figure out how to send a reply with unix....its been so long!!

So, I really don't have anything of interest to report, just wanted to
drop in.....

Lorien

"Time is that thing which lets us distinguish the donut from the dough."
--me

JerSar

May 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/30/97

> From: Lorien Flinn <moo...@SERV.NET>
> To: MAG...@AMERICAN.EDU
> Subject: Cause I am missing all of you....
> Date: Friday, May 30, 1997 9:15 AM

What do you see when the Pillsbury Dough Boy bends over?

Doughnuts.

Sarah.