Pro Choice

Roseann Gabrys

Aug 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/8/96

List works best for me. I think eventually they all show up here.
Replying, Roseann

On Thu, 8 Aug 1996, Uli wrote:

> Dear yous,
>
> it seems like the newsgroup and the mailing list work with mutually
> unintelligible techniques. Today I read newsgroup-posts here which are ages
> old and read thrice. Should I strictly keep to the mailing list? Or is there
> a point after all in swinging between both? Which do you prefer and
> practise? (...oh please, no puns now, okay?)
>
> Greetings from your rutabaga

Barb Karman

Aug 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/8/96

Since I'm a lazy netter, I stick to the list. No muss, no fuss.

barbed fesses up.

John Harris

Aug 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/8/96

Mutually unintelligible techniques - yep, good description. Most posts seem
to eventually show up on both, others just disappear into the net-ther
regions of cyberspace to miraculously reappear weeks later. Nothing seems to
work linearly - the aftr-life = the Ulysses of newsgroups. Good Golly, Miss
Molly. Large quantities of drugs taken regularly help.

Skoal,(or is that Norwegian?)
John

Uli

Aug 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/8/96

Uli

Aug 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/8/96

At 14.13 1996-08-08 -0500, you wrote:

>Since I'm a lazy netter, I stick to the list. No muss, no fuss.
>
>barbed fesses up.

Ah get ze pitcher... thanks, I'll follow your advice.

Uli

Uli

Aug 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/8/96

At 11.37 1996-08-08 -0400, you wrote:
>List works best for me. I think eventually they all show up here.
>Replying, Roseann

Yeah, obviously they do... thanks from Uli.

Uli

Aug 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/8/96

At 11.57 1996-08-08 -0700, you wrote:

>Mutually unintelligible techniques - yep, good description. Most posts seem
>to eventually show up on both, others just disappear into the net-ther
>regions of cyberspace to miraculously reappear weeks later. Nothing seems to
>work linearly - the aftr-life = the Ulysses of newsgroups. Good Golly, Miss
>Molly. Large quantities of drugs taken regularly help.
>
>Skoal,(or is that Norwegian?)
>John

Just had three pints of wheat beer, but the fuck-ups are still there.
Difference: I don't care any more. Yoddel!

Uli

Keith

Aug 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/11/96

Here I am trying to get caught up to the messages and this is the first with
this subject heading and I'm thinking. Huh-uh, can't do that one. Bobby
sez it's a no-no.

Now I understand. I'm sure everyone else has thrown their opinions into the
melee, but Uli, I subscribe to the mailing list and rarley read the ng. I
have occasionally dipped into the ng, but find so much duplication that it's
a waste of time. I mean, you people are interesting, but I do need to spend
*some* time with my family. ;^>

A practicing pro-choicer,
J*uli*e

Uli

Aug 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/11/96

At 13.07 1996-08-11 -0700, we wrote:

>>Just had three pints of wheat beer, but the fuck-ups are still there.
>>Difference: I don't care any more. Yoddel!
>>
>>Uli
>>

>Image of Uli constantly shifting . . . now he's swilling wheat beer and
>yoddeling. My, my. Bobby's looking good to be again. ;^>
>
>We do harder stuff around here, Uli. We shoot up marijuana and smoke
>heroin. Heh. And that's before breakfast!!
>
>Lovingly,
>Julie

Julie, I'm multi-cultural. So what are you having for breakfast? Exhaust-pipes?

Uli wondering :^o

Keith

Aug 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/11/96

>At 11.57 1996-08-08 -0700, you wrote:
>
>>Mutually unintelligible techniques - yep, good description. Most posts seem
>>to eventually show up on both, others just disappear into the net-ther
>>regions of cyberspace to miraculously reappear weeks later. Nothing seems to
>>work linearly - the aftr-life = the Ulysses of newsgroups. Good Golly, Miss
>>Molly. Large quantities of drugs taken regularly help.
>>
>>Skoal,(or is that Norwegian?)
>>John

Keith

Aug 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/11/96

>At 13.07 1996-08-11 -0700, we wrote:
>
>>>Just had three pints of wheat beer, but the fuck-ups are still there.
>>>Difference: I don't care any more. Yoddel!
>>>
>>>Uli
>>>

>>Image of Uli constantly shifting . . . now he's swilling wheat beer and
>>yoddeling. My, my. Bobby's looking good to be again. ;^>
>>
>>We do harder stuff around here, Uli. We shoot up marijuana and smoke
>>heroin. Heh. And that's before breakfast!!
>>
>>Lovingly,
>>Julie
>

>Julie, I'm multi-cultural. So what are you having for breakfast? Exhaust-pipes?
>
>Uli wondering :^o

Breakfast of champions . . . little chocolate doughnuts.

Joking Julie ;^>

Keith

Aug 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/11/96

>To: Uli <u...@vrg.se>
>From: kev...@ix.netcom.com (Keith)
>Subject: Re: Pro Choice
>Bcc:
>>to the list with occasional group-encounters.
>>I'll try and check in to the chat tonight, but I wonder if I'll manage.
>>Seems to be complicated and connected to a lot of downloading and stuff.
>>Hey, BTW, how come so many in this list have male names/handles and turn out
>>women and vice versa? I guess it's not only multi-culture, but also
>>multi-gender that counts. ;-)
>>
>>See you, jULIe, uli.
>>

>Well, since you're new and I like you, I'll answer that query. ;^> (Hush,
bobby, I like you too.)

>My email address is my spouse's - that would be Keith. He doesn't use this
mail, so I do. I have another name that I use on occasion - you've probably
seen it already - Jelly Avenue. This is a result of a spell check I ran on
Julie Evans - which is my actual name.

>Now, I've gotta ask you something, Uli. Ulla? Really? Uli and Ulla? Can
that be possible? It's too cute!

>J*uli*e

Verdant

Aug 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/12/96

Makes you wonder... He got a look at her and said Oo-la. she responded by
saying Oo-li. he thought it meant she loved him, though it may have meant
something else entirely, but she didn't want to hurt his feelings. But
then, again... what if they were Hans and Gretel?

Verdant
Running off to write her own books

Trent

Aug 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/12/96

Those little chocolate wax-covered doughnuts that come six in a package?
They are complimented perfectly by Dr Pepper.
Wendy

Uli

Aug 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/12/96

Come to think of it... I could write a directory consisting of the spell
checks I've had to suffer with my first and last name, especially since I
moved to Sweden a dozen years ago. Not to mention since I found this list.
Something to think of to do after retirement.

U-l-i, no that's: U-l-i yes right, with a U, no, a U, exactly. No, just one l.

Uli

Aug 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/12/96

At 16.24 1996-08-11 -0700, you wrote:

>>>Image of Uli constantly shifting . . . now he's swilling wheat beer and
>>>yoddeling. My, my. Bobby's looking good to be again. ;^>
>>>
>>>We do harder stuff around here, Uli. We shoot up marijuana and smoke
>>>heroin. Heh. And that's before breakfast!!
>>>
>>>Lovingly,
>>>Julie
>>

>>Julie, I'm multi-cultural. So what are you having for breakfast?
Exhaust-pipes?

>>Uli wondering :^o
>>

>Breakfast of champions . . . little chocolate doughnuts.
>
>Joking Julie ;^>

Ah...the secret of success. Ulla, will you add this little something to our
shopping list, please?

Dale Kirby

Aug 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/13/96

>On 8/12/96 3:32PM, in message <320FB1...@ix.netcom.com>, Trent
><tren...@IX.NETCOM.COM> wrote:

>> Exhaust-pipes?

>> > Breakfast of champions . . . little chocolate doughnuts.
>> >
>> > Joking Julie ;^>
>>
>> Those little chocolate wax-covered doughnuts that come six in a package?
>> They are complimented perfectly by Dr Pepper.
>> Wendy
>>

>no, no. Dr. Pepper goes with moon pies. sheesh.
>
>bobby

Excuse me, but Nehi Grape goes with Moon Pies. Dr. Pepper goes with Oreo
cookies or peanut butter/banana sandwiches.

Dale

Robert Stubblefield

Aug 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/14/96

Dale Kirby

Aug 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/14/96

>On 8/14/96 6:58AM, in message
><Pine.SUN.3.94.960814...@tophat.stetson.edu>, Amy Littlefield
><alit...@TOPHAT.STETSON.EDU> wrote:
>> Excuse me, but Nehi Grape goes with Moon Pies. Dr. Pepper goes with Oreo
>> cookies or peanut butter/banana sandwiches.
>>
>> Dale
>>
>I went to Mardi Gras in Mobile, AL one year. They throw Moon Pies from
>the floats instead of the New Orleans-style trinkets there, much to the
>delight of hungry drunks!
>
>Amy
>

>i just remembered the whole line:
>
>then i pull out some Fritos corn chips,
>Dr. Pepper and a whole moon pie
>and i sit back in glorious expectation
>of a genuine junk food high.
>
>bobby

Ok, since you got sources, I'll yield to the senator of the great state of
California and the next president of the United States, Robert F.
Stubblefield. Dr. Pepper and moon pies it is.

Dale

Amy Littlefield

Aug 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/14/96

Robert Stubblefield

Aug 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/14/96

On 8/14/96 6:58AM, in message
<Pine.SUN.3.94.960814...@tophat.stetson.edu>, Amy Littlefield
<alit...@TOPHAT.STETSON.EDU> wrote:

Amy

Robert Stubblefield

Aug 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/14/96

Amy

don't youse guys remember that song Junkfood Junkie? Dr. Pepper and and moon
pies.

bobby

Robert Stubblefield

Aug 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/15/96

On 8/14/96 4:15PM, in message <v01540b00ae380a0cc6e5@[199.165.213.69]>, Dale
Kirby <da...@RAIN.ORG> wrote:

>i just remembered the whole line:
>
>then i pull out some Fritos corn chips,
>Dr. Pepper and a whole moon pie
>and i sit back in glorious expectation
>of a genuine junk food high.
>
>bobby

Ok, since you got sources, I'll yield to the senator of the great state of

California and the next president of the United States, Robert F.
Stubblefield. Dr. Pepper and moon pies it is.

Dale

F? did somebody change my middle name when i wasn't looking?

bobby

Dale Kirby

Aug 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/15/96

You're not Robert F. Stubblefield???? Oh man, this changes everything! Hey
everybody bobby is not Robert F. Stubblefield. We'll have to take back
everything we said to him. So what have you done with RFS Mr. Imposter?

Dale

Robert Stubblefield

Aug 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/15/96

>Ok, since you got sources, I'll yield to the senator of the great state of
>California and the next president of the United States, Robert F.
>Stubblefield. Dr. Pepper and moon pies it is.
>
>Dale
>
>F? did somebody change my middle name when i wasn't looking?
>
>bobby

You're not Robert F. Stubblefield???? Oh man, this changes everything! Hey
everybody bobby is not Robert F. Stubblefield. We'll have to take back
everything we said to him. So what have you done with RFS Mr. Imposter?

Dale

resistance is futile. you will be assimilated. oops, wrong thread. or...maybe
not...

bobby

MAY THOMAS JOSEPH

Aug 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/17/96

In article <Pine.SUN.3.94.960814...@tophat.stetson.edu>,

Did you show your breasts for Moon Pies?

tom

dani...@gmail.com

Aug 22, 2013, 2:36:48 PM8/22/13
Check this out - the FBI has known about a violent "group of individuals" behind the "prolife" Personhood movement since Oct 2012, yet nothing has been done & more kids have been kidnapped & killed in CO - Still waiting...

The JonBenet Ramsey Ransom Note Analysis: Convicted Child Abuser "Pastor" Bob Enyart's ShadowGov.com = The "Small Foreign Faction" - w/ Notes by Dani Kekoa & Legend Detective Lou Smit
http://www.bobenyartmurderedjonbenetramsey.com/2013/08/the-jonbenet-ramsey-ransom-note.html

Victory, S.B.T.C = Shadowgov Breaks The Case & Strangle Bind Torture Children

"Few would disagree that the three-page ransom note is as important a piece of evidence as exists in this case. Anyone hoping to come up with a theory of who killed JonBenet Ramsey has to come to grips with the significance and meaning of this communication." -- FBI Criminal Profiler John Douglas, The Cases That Haunt Us