Take me out Tribal style!

Ben Nguyen

Aug 28, 2004, 9:36:19 PM8/28/04
Anyone know where this drop comes from (movie, documentary, ??) or
know where it can be downloaded???

Crazyalec

Aug 29, 2004, 5:51:20 AM8/29/04
ben...@hotmail.com (Ben Nguyen) wrote in message news:<e604be8.04082...@posting.google.com>...

> Anyone know where this drop comes from (movie, documentary, ??) or
> know where it can be downloaded???

I can email it to you. Give me your email.

Chingadera

Oct 14, 2004, 2:23:25 PM10/14/04
I have been searching for that sound byte also. Could you email it to me
too???
TIA

Crazyalec

Oct 15, 2004, 10:27:18 AM10/15/04
"Chingadera" <ching...@mail15.com> wrote in message news:<f8741229db824364...@localhost.talkaboutpeople.com>...

> I have been searching for that sound byte also. Could you email it to me
> too???
> TIA

I emailed it to you. Let me know if you got it

MrRedd

Jul 12, 2006, 9:24:45 PM7/12/06
anyone know where i can still get this soundclip....thanks

MrRedd

Jul 12, 2006, 10:06:33 PM7/12/06

carlos0505

Jul 15, 2006, 1:30:07 PM7/15/06
did anyone get the soundclip?.. cant find it!..
please send to carlo...@gmail.com thanks

npera...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2012, 12:43:57 AM6/21/12
On Saturday, July 15, 2006 10:30:07 AM UTC-7, carlos0505 wrote:
> did anyone get the soundclip?.. cant find it!..
> please send to carlo...@gmail.com thanks

Did you ever find the clip? Id love to have it...thanks