Keeping 'LOTR on Prime' True to Tolkien

Philip Dudt

Jun 5, 2021, 1:24:42 AM6/5/21
I've been advocating for a clean Middle Earth show to be created by Amazon, since that is true to Tolkien's life. So, I created a group on Facebook called Keeping 'LOTR on Prime' Pure. Please join the group and share it with others.

Link: facebook.com/groups/keepmiddlearthclean

tenworld

Jun 8, 2021, 8:42:42 AM6/8/21
On Saturday, June 5, 2021 at 1:24:42 AM UTC-4, prd...@gmail.com wrote:
> I've been advocating for a clean Middle Earth show to be created by Amazon, since that is true to Tolkien's life. So, I created a group on Facebook called Keeping 'LOTR on Prime' Pure. Please join the group and share it with others.
>
> Link: facebook.com/groups/keepmiddlearthclean
can you define 'clean'? are you referring to keeping the series close to Tolkien's books
or are you concerned that they will adopt Game of thrones like sexuality?

snowfleck

Dec 18, 2021, 6:10:03 AM12/18/21
On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 05:42:41 -0700 (PDT), tenworld <t...@world.std.com>
wrote:
> can you define 'clean'? are you referring to keeping the series
close to Tolkien's books
> or are you concerned that they will adopt Game of thrones like
sexuality?

Going by their petition, they object to nudity and promote christian
puritanism. So probably not keen on sexy elves and pagans rites set
on a tropical atlantis.