Eowyn in those films

Gordon Freeman

Mar 21, 2021, 8:26:31 PM3/21/21
For some unaccountable reason I've recently felt the urge to see what the
interweb thought of the portrayal of Eowyn in the films versus the books.

One thing I recall bothering me at the time was the extreme truncation of
her dialogue with both Aragorn and that Nazgul chappy.

But anyway here is what is surely an even more damning critique of
deviation from the canon that I found on the Barrow Downs forum:

"I would have prefered a blonde with no freckles, ...
do we not read that Eowyn's skin was white ?
as opposed to speckled or dotted... "

LOL

Louis Epstein

Mar 25, 2021, 10:44:12 PM3/25/21
Are you accusign the Barrow Downs of wight supremacism?

-=-=-