Luthien Seagull

David Dalton

Jul 16, 2022, 1:42:52 AM7/16/22
Some may be interested in my Luthien Seagull experience
which I describe on https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/luthien.html .

Is there any plan to make a movie about Beren and Luthien?

łMary walks down to the waterąs edge and there she hangs Her head to
find herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (Sarah McLachlan)

Dimensional Traveler

Jul 16, 2022, 12:06:47 PM7/16/22
On 7/15/2022 10:42 PM, David Dalton wrote:
> Some may be interested in my Luthien Seagull experience
> which I describe on https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/luthien.html .
>
> Is there any plan to make a movie about Beren and Luthien?

Not currently. The focus of the estate currently appears to be on the
Amazon Prime TV series coming out in September.

dirty old man.