need help to order Alex Products.

john_banks

Nov 26, 2005, 11:44:08 PM11/26/05
To every one.

Hello I am John Indian Banks Alex Chiu's Buddy. Happy holidays every
one.

I am staying with a friend in Crescent City ca temporarily to have a
roof over my head and be off the cold streets and food to eat and a bed
to sleep in and TV.
SI-FI Channel.

Alex Chiu knows why I have no funds and working with legal Indian
services in Oakland ca to get my Indemnity straighten out so I can
receive Government funds and services in the near fetcher that is years
away.

Mean Time I need someone how has the funds to help me order some of
Alex products and have it shipped to me.

I have a pair of rings from alex I bought months ago when I was in San
Francisco area. I lost 1 ring somewhere in Warren's trailer can't
find it. I don't know if Warren stolen my other ring or not.

I am looking for people who can help me order

1 pair of strongest rings.
1 pair of strongest foot braces.
200 bags of lungching green tea bags.
1 pound of ginseng powder.
1 ionic breeze air purifier.

Shipping and mail Address
Anyone how can help pay Alex to ship these products Ship to John Banks
Care of Sam & Warren at 1950 Northcrest Drive Space # 32 Crescent City
Ca 95531

I can be reach at (707) 464-9415 if no answer leave a message If anyone
can help me with donation funds made out to Alex Chiu to buy his
products to be shipped to John Banks Alex Chiu's buddy Your help is
needed to order these products. I'm already experiencing health and
medical problems until I get help getting these products order to be
shipped to me from Alex Chiu.

Please visit Alex Chiu's web site to make orders to be shipped to
John Banks.
http://www.alexchiu.com/

Be sure to let Alex know that you are purchasing his products to be
shipped to his buddy John Banks up in crescent city ca. the shipping
address is the same on this message.

I am also looking for people in the San Francisco Bay area how can take
good care of me with my needs of housing and meals and clothing to
help Alex out so he knows I am warm and safe and not wondering the
streets eating out of garbage cans.
And stay in touch.