Thundercats 2011 What are your Impressions?

1 view

Ultra Magnotron

Aug 17, 2011, 7:43:19 PM8/17/11
So Thundercats 2011 has aired a number of episodes and
there doesn't seem to be much of a discussion.

I, for one, am very happy with the show so far and I
am looking forward to seeing where they take it. The
differences in this updated version are both good and
bad. I don't like that Third Earth isn't a separate
planet from the THundercat's home, but I can see how
it works in this particular universe.

Anyway I'd like to hear what others think.