alt.fan.mandy-patinkin moderation

She...@alt.fan.mandy-patinkin

Jul 23, 2007, 9:29:31 PM7/23/07

platform. It's one of the most important.
New Zealand people are quite unhappy at their place within ECHELON.

Buy this book: "Spyworld: Inside the Canadian and American Intelligence
Establishments" By Mike Frost [NSA trained sigint person] and Michel
Gratton, Toronto Doubleday 1994.

Mr. Frost describes missions in the U.S. where he was trained by the NSA
to handle domestic jobs that would be illegal for the NSA.

These books are quite damning, in a heavily documented way.

This is an AMAZINGLY COMPREHENSIVE BOOK: buy it!

"Above the Law", by David Burnham, ISBN 0-684-80699-1, 1996

Buy this book: "The Secret War Against the Jews", Authors: John Loftus and
Mark Aarons, ISBN 0-312-11057-X, 1994. Don't let the title throw you: the
authors spoke with a great many intelligence people, and cleverly probed
NSA/CIA/FBI by submitting items for publication approval, and when they
censored something... Bingo.

Because of the Catch-22 situation, the NSA gave up trying to censor many
books, since it can be used to confirm questions they would otherwise have
refused to answer.

The other books referenced within are also suggested reading.
I have sometimes edited for brevity the excerpts, especially
my newspaper clippings of stories flying by.

If I have any news story specifics wrong or if you have more details,
please email me.

Later versions of this document can be searched for at dejanews.com.
Or, you can email me, Subject: Requesting Cryptography Manifesto.

----
---- Here comes a large 'reasoned polemic':
----

This is a U.S.-centric message, but keep reading even if you are not in the
U.S.; British, Canadian, Australian and New Zealand citizens are also directly
affected.

This message is about ECHELON, which is an unbelievably huge world-wide
spying apparatus, including the domestic phone