What happened to JIMMY BRACKEN

瀏覽次數:695 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

listerine Anthem

未讀,
2000年12月6日 凌晨3:00:002000/12/6
收件者:
am wondering if anyone knows what became of the 60s and early 70s
juvenile actor, Jimmy Bracken. Jimmy was in two Wonderufl World of
Disney Episodes, "The Secret of the Pirate's inn" and 'The STrange
Monster of STrawberry Cove'. He was also in three Brady Bunch episodes,
usually playing Peter Brady's sidekick or classmate. He was also in
'with six you get eggroll" with Doris Day and Brian keith. The last
performance i can find was a brief appearance in "Big Wednesday' which
was in 1978. Have no record of him in any films since, does anyone out
there know more? Please post if you do...

gromit

未讀,
2000年12月7日 凌晨3:00:002000/12/7
收件者:
IMDB doesn't have anything on him. Can't remember what he looks like.
Surprisingly, Star Galaxy doesn't have a gallery on him.

In article, listerine Anthem says...

je...@tjsfinds.com

未讀,
2014年10月15日 下午3:08:452014/10/15
收件者:
He owns a pool cleaning company in Oxnzrd California. He teaches golf at North ridge. He gave up acting it impeded his love of sports.

dwpe...@gmail.com

未讀,
2018年3月28日 清晨5:12:282018/3/28
收件者:
On Wednesday, December 6, 2000 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, listerine Anthem wrote:
> am wondering if anyone knows what became of the 60s and early 70s
> juvenile actor, Jimmy Bracken. Jimmy was in two Wonderufl World of
> Disney Episodes, "The Secret of the Pirate's inn" and 'The STrange
> Monster of STrawberry Cove'. He was also in three Brady Bunch episodes,
> usually playing Peter Brady's sidekick or classmate. He was also in
> 'with six you get eggroll" with Doris Day and Brian keith. The last
> performance i can find was a brief appearance in "Big Wednesday' which
> was in 1978. Have no record of him in any films since, does anyone out
> there know more? Please post if you do...

He lives in Porter Ranch with his awesome wife Kim. They have two great daughters, Haley and Carly(my daughter Hayleys best friend). Jim is still coaching CSUN golf and still owns his pool cleaning service. You may bump into him at The Church at Rocky Peak in Chatsworth on the weekends.

Hayswired Lannett

未讀,
2022年7月18日 晚上9:59:162022/7/18
收件者: