Celebrity Sightings

AndreaMF

Dec 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/22/96

From what I hear Celebrity Sightings is letting everyone chat with the
stars free the month. From what I hear Danielle Fishel and Jodie Sweetin
go in there often. Don't know about anyone else...

I JUST updated my web page at http://members.aol.com/cactus808/cactus808.html Go check it out!!

JD Ahmanson

Dec 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/23/96

"Hey, guys!"

I missed the first airing of Erik Von Detten's "Christmas Every Day". I
know it's being aired again sometime this week. Does anyone know when?

jd

John 'aka' Deliveryboy

Dec 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/23/96
to JD Ahmanson

<emailed and posted reply>

JD, It reairs on Christmas Day 5PM Eastern

Merry Christmas

John

--
John 'aka' Deliveryboy

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/1666/index.html
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Hills/7246/index.html

jh...@ix.netcom.com -Member: The HTML Writers Guild-
http://www.hwg.org

"That's the news and I am outta here."
-Dennis Miller- Emmy winner 1996

JD Ahmanson

Dec 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/23/96

"Hey, guys!"

Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate it and to those who don't,
have a great Wednesday!

As a gift to all of you, I expanded the Devon Heaven site with a couple
of new links (note especially the one on page 3).

Enjoy!

jd

http://users.aol.com/FanPages/devon

(There's even a couple of dirty pictures of Devon....)

SAWABUNGA!!!

astra

Dec 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/25/96
to JD Ahmanson

On 23 Dec 1996, JD Ahmanson wrote:

> "Hey, guys!"
> Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate it and to those who don't,
> have a great Wednesday!
[...]
> Enjoy!
> jd

Merry Christmas JD, everyone,
Danny

* "Every time a hand reaches out to help another, that
#=# is Christmas. Every time someone puts anger aside and
*=#*# strives for understanding, that is Christmas. Every
#=#=#*# time people forget their differences and realize
#*#=*=#=* their love for each other, that is Christmas".
#=#=#=#=*=#
#*#=*=#*#*#=# May we make every day Christmas, by giving from
#*#=*=#*#*#=#*# the heart, caring for others, and living in peace
_______[ ]___________________________________________________________

Jonathan

Dec 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/25/96

Just a brief note to wish all my friends a Merry Christmas and a Happy
New Year! I hope all your wishes come true and the new year is
prosperous and happy for all. Keep up the good fight and remember
ATTITUDE is the key to the world! If you have a good attitude there are
no limits to what you can do!
Merry Christmas!
Success is not in never failing but rising each time you fall

JD Ahmanson

Dec 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/26/96

"Hey, guys!"

I watched "Christmas Every Day" this afternoon, and really enjoyed
Erik's performance (and Robert Hays', too -- he's got great chemistry
with young actors). In fact, I think the premise works much better with
Christmas than Groundhog Day. They should have made a big screen pic out
of this.

jd