I just told my family to forget it

Hello, Bill!

Apr 15, 2006, 7:24:01 PM4/15/06
I just told them good bye, I'm not coming home for Easter.

I'll just wait here.

Bradley wants me to give up my family, baseball, cable tv, music, my
computer. He thinks he is a 'little dictator' and you let him go along
all this time and didn't stop him. I'm tired of baring my soul just to
'free' all of your asses while that motherfucker runs around free. God
damn it, I remember Bill, I was a witness. And you people do nothing.

He is a sadist, and you won't stop him. You pay him millions and
applaud him.

Looks like he has taken over from Bill.

And you don't stop him.

No holidays and no family for me. Because I'm a 'breeder', ain't that
right? And I got 'hair' and ugly nose job Bradley, the Manson kid, has
NONE.