these people

BC

Apr 13, 2006, 2:29:24 PM4/13/06

They think nothing of ordering hits on other people.

I mean, they think it's the norm.

They think some people are just disposable.

Apparently, they are carefully raised to see only a small
part of the picture, and an illusion at that. I mean,
they really don't see the world as it really is.

I'd feel sorry for them if they weren't such murderous monsters.

I mean, he really was raised in such an isolated state of mind.

You can't just bump someone like me off.

That is a fascist attitude. Do you realize that you are
a fascist?

Did he really go to college? How could he have graduated
from college without knowing this stuff?

It just makes me sick to my stomach the contempt these
people have, their dehumanizing attitudes about who 'belongs'
and who doesn't, all the while they are part of a murder
racket.