Bottle Rocket

1 view
Skip to first unread message

Ernie

unread,
Jun 7, 2011, 7:42:32 PM6/7/11
to
I've shot a bottle rocket out of my ass. Ernie


Ernie

unread,
Jun 7, 2011, 8:08:52 PM6/7/11
to
On Jun 7, 7:42 pm, "Ernie" <Ernie...@webtv.net> wrote:
> I've shot a bottle rocket out of my ass. Ernie

Go finger yourself you lying stupid whining cowardly imposter, vile
piece of shit and convicted child molester farrel from www.hairlosshelp.com
snake oil site. Ernie

%

unread,
Jun 7, 2011, 8:35:26 PM6/7/11
to

yay its the fake ernie

Marcus

unread,
Jun 7, 2011, 9:38:58 PM6/7/11
to
On Jun 7, 5:35 pm, "%" <pers...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ernie wrote:
> > On Jun 7, 7:42 pm, "Ernie" <Ernie...@webtv.net> wrote:
> >> I've shot a bottle rocket out of my ass. Ernie
>
> > Go finger yourself you lying stupid whining cowardly imposter, vile
> > piece of shit and convicted child molester farrel from
> >www.hairlosshelp.comsnake oil site. Ernie

>
> yay its the fake ernie

This fake ernie can`t even think up an excuse why she is using the `g
mail` account when clearly the real ernie still has the webtv,net
account.


Marcus

Ernie

unread,
Jun 8, 2011, 4:45:41 AM6/8/11
to

"Ernie" <eprim...@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:32a65e10-c517-4080...@e14g2000yqa.googlegroups.com...

No, you stick your finger up your ass you faker. Ernie


Ernie

unread,
Jun 8, 2011, 2:47:47 PM6/8/11
to
On Jun 7, 9:38 pm, Marcus <marcus_cox2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jun 7, 5:35 pm, "%" <pers...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Ernie wrote:
> > > On Jun 7, 7:42 pm, "Ernie" <Ernie...@webtv.net> wrote:
> > >> I've shot a bottle rocket out of my ass. Ernie
>
> > > Go finger yourself you lying stupid whining cowardly imposter, vile
> > > piece of shit and convicted child molester farrel from
> > >www.hairlosshelp.comsnakeoil site. Ernie

>
> > yay its the fake ernie
>
> This fake ernie can`t even think up an excuse why she is using the `g
> mail` account when clearly the real ernie still has the webtv,net
> account.
>
> Marcus

Go finger yourself you lying stupid whining cowardly vile piece of
shit and convicted child molester farrel. Ernie

Ernie

unread,
Jun 8, 2011, 2:48:52 PM6/8/11
to
On Jun 8, 4:45 am, "Ernie" <Ernie...@webtv.net> wrote:
> "Ernie" <eprimea...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Go finger yourself you lying stupid whining cowardly imposter, and
vile piece of shit and convicted child molester farrel. Ernie

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages