Re: 'It is sickening,' Jacksonville mom arrested for conspiracy to create 'animal crush' videos

biden voters

Feb 14, 2024, 1:18:56 AMFeb 14
On 23 Apr 2023, Desnatis <now...@protonmail.com> posted some
news:u23q31$3t81f$2...@dont-email.me:

> She's a white whore Democrat Biden voter.

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — A mother is facing federal prison for conspiring to
create “animal crush” videos.

A new indictment from the State Attorney’s Office said 35-year-old Nicole
DeVilbiss was in charge of a Telegram group chat, sharing dozens of videos
showing physical abuse and torture of monkeys.

DeVilbiss was arrested at her home, on Tuesday. Her neighbor said the
parking lot was crowded with officers for hours.

“I never seen anything like it,” her neighbor said. “It is sickening to
me. You know you never know who your neighbors are.”

The 35-year-old is charged with conspiracy to create and distribute
‘animal crush’ videos. Animal crushing is defined as “actual conduct in
which one or more living non-human mammals, birds, reptiles, or
amphibians, is purposely crushed, burned, drowned, suffocated, impaled, or
otherwise subjected to serious bodily injury,” according to federal
criminal law.

The 56-page indictment details what happened over an 11-month span between
June of 2022 and May of 2023.

It said, “DeVilbiss admitted to sharing ‘dozens’ of videos depicting the
physical abuse and torture of monkeys.” The Jacksonville mother told
investigators her initial intentions were to, “help stop the torture but
later transitioned to a dark place where she found relief from viewing
monkey torture videos.”

A doctor and professor of psychology at California State noted in the
indictment that, “crush videos are sexual in nature.” He added that
because of the social unacceptability, “there would be a strong commercial
market for crush videos that can watched in secret.” DeVilbiss both paid
for videos and accepted payments for videos as well.

The indictment listed a sample of some of the messages DeVilbiss posted in
the group chat:

“Hey, my monkey-hating family! How are we all doing?”

“It’s like sweet symphony. Whenever I close my eyes and listen, I can
totally envision the pain they endure!”

There are also detailed descriptions of the videos shared. The wording is
disturbing and graphic and details the restraining of a monkey while
shooting a machete at some of its’ body parts.

DeVilbiss was one of 60 people from across the world in that group. She
could spend five years in prison.

She was also arrested in April of this year for shoplifting at Target with
her two daughters. DeVilbiss pleaded ‘no contest.’ In return for no jail
time, she had to complete 50 hours of community service and complete a
child parenting class.

https://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/local/it-is-sickening-jacksonville-mom-
arrested-conspiracy-create-animal-crush-videos/4DXTMETM55E6JNG2YIPVK2LUKQ/