How to get your 'Star Wars name'

Martin Scott

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99
This was on the radio yesterday.

1st three letters of your first name and the 1st two letters of your
surname - this gives your first name.

1st three letters of your mother's maiden name and the 1st three letters of
the place where you were born.

regards

Marsc Danmor

Tater

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99

hehe, that's pretty neat. Everyone, allow me to introduce myself--
Chaba Goowin.
----
Tater
change tense to reply via email
ICQ# 8154701

Michael Lukaszewski, Jr.

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99
MikLu DeJax

Tater <cha...@mindsprung.com> wrote in message

Obi-Wan

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99

Martin Scott <mar...@UNSPAMtingster.freeserve.co.uk> skrev i
diskussionsgruppsmeddelandet:7jeai6$dks$1...@news6.svr.pol.co.uk...

> This was on the radio yesterday.
>
> 1st three letters of your first name and the 1st two letters of your
> surname - this gives your first name.
>
> 1st three letters of your mother's maiden name and the 1st three letters
of
> the place where you were born.
>
> regards
>
> Marsc Danmor

Linno Kriume, don't think so
--

quote for the week:

BlueBoy

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99
Danbl Blosto is the name.

Velya, Mad Imperial Pilot

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99

Obi-Wan schrieb in Nachricht <375ac...@d2o19.telia.com>...
>Linno Kriume, don't think so

Well, Dorcke Harmen doesn't give me the thrills...
I'm no dork, at least I don't think so ;)
Guess I'll stick to Velya

Miss V.

MIP
Apprentice of the powerful Darth Serious!

Dima666666

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99
Sarsa Rugsan?

Obi-Wan wrote:

> Martin Scott <mar...@UNSPAMtingster.freeserve.co.uk> skrev i
> diskussionsgruppsmeddelandet:7jeai6$dks$1...@news6.svr.pol.co.uk...

> > This was on the radio yesterday.
> >
> > 1st three letters of your first name and the 1st two letters of your
> > surname - this gives your first name.
> >
> > 1st three letters of your mother's maiden name and the 1st three letters
> of
> > the place where you were born.
> >
> > regards
> >
> > Marsc Danmor
> >
> Linno Kriume, don't think so

emos

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99
Erimo Lincan..........umm, really doesn't roll off of the tongue!
As for place of birth, are we using city, state or country?
Lincan, Linohi, or Linuni.........hmm, which one?

Martin Scott <mar...@UNSPAMtingster.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

Web

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99
Johwa Hemchi....please to meet you.

"I'm gonna put a curse on you and all your kids will be born completly
naked." -Jimi Hendrix

Darth Vader???

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99

Martin Scott wrote in message <7jeai6$dks$1...@news6.svr.pol.co.uk>...

>This was on the radio yesterday.
>
>1st three letters of your first name and the 1st two letters of your
>surname - this gives your first name.
>
>1st three letters of your mother's maiden name and the 1st three letters of
>the place where you were born.

Well, since my name is Darren Clavel, my mother's maiden name was Vadinski
and due to complications during pregnancy she had to give birth in the
Emergency Room, does that make me . . .

. . . Darth Vader?

:-)

SMAJL Kallin

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99
What name starts with Goo?

Tater <cha...@mindsprung.com> skrev i
diskussionsgruppsmeddelandet:375ab5b2...@news.mindspring.com...

> On Sun, 6 Jun 1999 18:22:39 +0100, "Martin Scott"
> <mar...@UNSPAMtingster.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>

> >This was on the radio yesterday.
> >
> >1st three letters of your first name and the 1st two letters of your
> >surname - this gives your first name.
> >
> >1st three letters of your mother's maiden name and the 1st three letters
of
> >the place where you were born.

SMAJL Kallin

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99
Adaka Marjon

Martin Scott <mar...@UNSPAMtingster.freeserve.co.uk> skrev i
diskussionsgruppsmeddelandet:7jeai6$dks$1...@news6.svr.pol.co.uk...

Fester

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99
Hi, I'm Stemc Aliscr. Pleased to meet you.

--
---==FESTER==---------------==[Feste...@home.com]==--|

Official Demi-God and Webmaster of alt.nerd.obsessive
http://members.xoom.com/AltNerd/

Pascal (n): A programming language named after a man
who would turn over in his grave if he knew about it

AIM: Fester2133 ICQ: 29270696
=======================================================|

Glen Scurr

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99
In article <375ac...@d2o19.telia.com>, NOSPAM...@telia.com says...

> Martin Scott <mar...@UNSPAMtingster.freeserve.co.uk> skrev i
> diskussionsgruppsmeddelandet:7jeai6$dks$1...@news6.svr.pol.co.uk...

> > This was on the radio yesterday.
> >
> > 1st three letters of your first name and the 1st two letters of your
> > surname - this gives your first name.
> >
> > 1st three letters of your mother's maiden name and the 1st three letters
> of
> > the place where you were born.

Glesc Midcal

Eggblue

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99
Audho Schpit

I don't think so...

Wes Hutchings

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99

----------
In article <7jeai6$dks$1...@news6.svr.pol.co.uk>, "Martin Scott"
<mar...@UNSPAMtingster.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

> This was on the radio yesterday.
>
> 1st three letters of your first name and the 1st two letters of your
> surname - this gives your first name.
>
> 1st three letters of your mother's maiden name and the 1st three letters of
> the place where you were born.
>

> regards
>
> Marsc Danmor

Weshu Hutfre

Huh?
Okay if that's the rule.
wes

Scott Harang

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99
Scoha Cazthi

Obi-Wan wrote in message <375ac...@d2o19.telia.com>...

>Martin Scott <mar...@UNSPAMtingster.freeserve.co.uk> skrev i
>diskussionsgruppsmeddelandet:7jeai6$dks$1...@news6.svr.pol.co.uk...

Blue...@vcnet.com

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99
This only works for some Jedi's. What about people like Yoda or Mace
Windu or Qui-Gon Jinn. There aren't enough letters in their names to
abide by these rules.

Amy

--
____!*@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*____

I don't want the world, I just want your half.

____*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*____

Randy Taylor

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99
Then i guess I'm Trata Weacan

Wes Hutchings wrote:

> ----------
> In article <7jeai6$dks$1...@news6.svr.pol.co.uk>, "Martin Scott"

> <mar...@UNSPAMtingster.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > This was on the radio yesterday.
> >
> > 1st three letters of your first name and the 1st two letters of your
> > surname - this gives your first name.
> >
> > 1st three letters of your mother's maiden name and the 1st three letters of
> > the place where you were born.
> >
> > regards
> >
> > Marsc Danmor

Aponce

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99
On Sun, 6 Jun 1999 18:22:39 +0100, "Martin Scott"
<mar...@UNSPAMtingster.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

>This was on the radio yesterday.
>
>1st three letters of your first name and the 1st two letters of your
>surname - this gives your first name.
>
>1st three letters of your mother's maiden name and the 1st three letters of
>the place where you were born.
>
>regards
>
>Marsc Danmor

Well, then I'd be Alepo Palcal. Hmmm...I don't like the sound of
that. I liked an alternative version I heard:

* Take the first 3 letters of your first name.
* Then the type of car you drive.
* And then the last medicine you took is your home planet.

That would make me Ale Montero of Aspirin. Sounds catchier, no? ;)

Aponce
Would-be Sith Lord

Jason

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99
Jasfi Benpit

hehe, I like it! :)

Scott Harang wrote in message <7jeun2$4ge$1...@news.ametro.net>...

>Scoha Cazthi
>
>Obi-Wan wrote in message <375ac...@d2o19.telia.com>...
>>
>>Martin Scott <mar...@UNSPAMtingster.freeserve.co.uk> skrev i
>>diskussionsgruppsmeddelandet:7jeai6$dks$1...@news6.svr.pol.co.uk...

sleighr

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99
Alehi Heleto at your service

Martin Scott wrote in message <7jeai6$dks$1...@news6.svr.pol.co.uk>...

>This was on the radio yesterday.
>
>1st three letters of your first name and the 1st two letters of your
>surname - this gives your first name.
>
>1st three letters of your mother's maiden name and the 1st three letters of
>the place where you were born.
>

>regards
>
>Marsc Danmor

Cybrarian

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99
Marwe Arewas. Please to meet you.

In article <01beb06b$63dbefe0$adfa...@sprynet.com>, pau...@sprynet.com
says...
> Well, there's a lot of variations on my name do I have way too many
> options.
>
> Paushe Shealb
> Paule Shealb
> Pausc Scialb
> Pausc Shealb
>
> Or Pau Ciera of Ginseng
>
> Paula
> aka Etna

> > >1st three letters of your first name and the 1st two letters of your
> > >surname - this gives your first name.
> > >
> > >1st three letters of your mother's maiden name and the 1st three letters
> of
> > >the place where you were born.

Wes Hutchings

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99

----------
In article <37610682...@news.flash.net>, ***apo...@flash.net***
(Aponce) wrote:

> On Sun, 6 Jun 1999 18:22:39 +0100, "Martin Scott"
> <mar...@UNSPAMtingster.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>

>>This was on the radio yesterday.
>>

>>1st three letters of your first name and the 1st two letters of your
>>surname - this gives your first name.
>>
>>1st three letters of your mother's maiden name and the 1st three letters of
>>the place where you were born.
>>

>>regards
>>
>>Marsc Danmor
>
> Well, then I'd be Alepo Palcal. Hmmm...I don't like the sound of
> that. I liked an alternative version I heard:
>

> * Take the first 3 letters of your first name.
> * Then the type of car you drive.
> * And then the last medicine you took is your home planet.
>

> That would make me Ale Montero of Aspirin. Sounds catchier, no? ;)
>
> Aponce
> Would-be Sith Lord

Wes Scirocco of Amoxcillin
wes

Sheena

Jun 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/7/99
SheTa McAtow.......hmm I sound scottish or something :-)

THUNDERFOOT
(sheena)
Fester <Feste...@home.com> wrote in message

> Hi, I'm Stemc Aliscr. Pleased to meet you.
>
> --
> ---==FESTER==---------------==[Feste...@home.com]==--|
>
> Official Demi-God and Webmaster of alt.nerd.obsessive
> http://members.xoom.com/AltNerd/
>
> Pascal (n): A programming language named after a man
> who would turn over in his grave if he knew about it
>
> AIM: Fester2133 ICQ: 29270696
> =======================================================|

Your Name

Jun 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/7/99
In article <7jem9v$2ik$4...@bgtnsc02.worldnet.att.net>, "Darth Vader???"
<DCl...@att.net> wrote:

> Martin Scott wrote in message <7jeai6$dks$1...@news6.svr.pol.co.uk>...

> >This was on the radio yesterday.
> >
> >1st three letters of your first name and the 1st two letters of your
> >surname - this gives your first name.
> >
> >1st three letters of your mother's maiden name and the 1st three letters of
> >the place where you were born.
> >

> Well, since my name is Darren Clavel, my mother's maiden name was Vadinski
> and due to complications during pregnancy she had to give birth in the
> Emergency Room, does that make me . . .
>

> . . . Darth Vader?
>
> :-)

I thought it would be ... Darcl Vademe

Your Name

Jun 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/7/99
> Martin Scott <mar...@UNSPAMtingster.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
> > This was on the radio yesterday.
> >
> > 1st three letters of your first name and the 1st two letters of your
> > surname - this gives your first name.
> >
> > 1st three letters of your mother's maiden name and the 1st three letters
> of
> > the place where you were born.
> >
> > regards
> >
> > Marsc Danmor

> In article <7jek2v$cva$1...@nntp4.atl.mindspring.net>, "emos" <emosb...@mindspring.com> wrote:

> Erimo Lincan..........umm, really doesn't roll off of the tongue!
> As for place of birth, are we using city, state or country?
> Lincan, Linohi, or Linuni.........hmm, which one?

Let's see ... that would make me ...
Andco Johcat using the place (suburb)
or Andco Johlon using the city
or Andco Joheng using the country

but my brother would be ...
Marco Johman using either place or city (it was a small town)
or Marco Joheng using the country

So it works better for me with the country, but if you moved countries
between brothers/sisters you'd end up with different surnames ?

Your Name

Jun 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/7/99

In article <7jemns$kf7$1...@zingo.tninet.se>, "SMAJL Kallin"
<jcg...@tninet.se> wrote:

> What name starts with Goo?

According to my local phonebook, and seeing as it's supposed to be the
first three letters of your mother's maiden name, it could be ...
Gooch Gooding
Good Goodinson
Goodacre Goodison
Goodall Goodlet
Goodare Goodman
Goodchild Goodsell
Goode Goodwin
Goodege Goodwood
Goodenough (it's true) Goodwyn
Gooder Goody
Gooderham Goodyear
Gooderson Goold
Goodeys Goonan
Goodgame (so' this one)
Goodhue
Goodin

... and then there must be even more "non-english" names.

(Sorry, it's a boring holiday Monday here :)

Micah Zabell

Jun 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/7/99

***apo...@flash.net*** wrote:
> On Sun, 6 Jun 1999 18:22:39 +0100, "Martin Scott"
> <mar...@UNSPAMtingster.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>
> >This was on the radio yesterday.
> >
> >1st three letters of your first name and the 1st two letters of your
> >surname - this gives your first name.
> >
> >1st three letters of your mother's maiden name and the 1st three
letters of
> >the place where you were born.
> >
> >regards
> >
> >Marsc Danmor
>
> Well, then I'd be Alepo Palcal. Hmmm...I don't like the sound of
> that. I liked an alternative version I heard:
>
> * Take the first 3 letters of your first name.
> * Then the type of car you drive.
> * And then the last medicine you took is your home planet.
>
> That would make me Ale Montero of Aspirin. Sounds catchier, no? ;)

OK, so I'm either Micza Ratsan or Mic Escort (or Ford) of Advil (or
Ibuprofin). I'm really starting to dislike these rules. :)

I like Micot Zabkar of Philin.

First half of first name + first half of second middle name

First half of last name + first half of first middle name

First half of father's first name + first half of mother's first name

It won't work for everybody, but I like the idea of using percentages of
names rather than letters. That way we don't all have names of the same
length.

Going back to the original, then, using 1/2 as my percentage, I can be
Miczab Ratsanle. Or 1/3, then Miza Rasan. Heh. :)

Or you can mix all three methods, pick the best names, add some dashes,
and I can be Miza Ras-Anle of Phillind. Yes!

--
"My God! What are you doing?!"
-Walter the scientist, "Half-Life"

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Etna

Jun 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/7/99
Well, there's a lot of variations on my name do I have way too many
options.

Paushe Shealb
Paule Shealb
Pausc Scialb
Pausc Shealb

Or Pau Ciera of Ginseng

Paula
aka Etna

> >1st three letters of your first name and the 1st two letters of your

> >surname - this gives your first name.
> >
> >1st three letters of your mother's maiden name and the 1st three letters
of
> >the place where you were born.

Mystery

Jun 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/7/99
Bribu Baldea at your service...

"Martin Scott" <mar...@UNSPAMtingster.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

>This was on the radio yesterday.
>

>1st three letters of your first name and the 1st two letters of your
>surname - this gives your first name.
>
>1st three letters of your mother's maiden name and the 1st three letters of
>the place where you were born.
>

>regards
>
>Marsc Danmor

Joshua Lowe

Jun 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/7/99
On Sun, 06 Jun 1999 23:59:04 GMT, ***apo...@flash.net*** (Aponce)
wrote:

>That would make me Ale Montero of Aspirin. Sounds catchier, no? ;)

Jos Cobra of Nyquil here..

ADRIENNE FETROW

Jun 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/7/99
I guess I'd be Adrfe Kelnor. Although I think Adr*i*fe works better. I'm
just cursed with too many consonants I guess.

peace. . .Adrienne

Phil Clute

Jun 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/7/99
So I'm either:
Phicl Blache (Not so good)
or
Phi Shadow of Comtrex (Even worse)

Mine sucks... :~(

--
...coffee?...yes please! extra sugar,extra cream...Thank you.

Cam

Jun 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/7/99
Camst Altaus???

Jellybean Stonerfish

Jun 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/7/99
Ricgo Lotnap

Keith Little

Jun 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/7/99

Keili Ricnew, sounds pretty nice. It prefer Keili Riccan, using the country
instead of city.

Cam <ca...@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message

Taylor Coppock

Jun 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/7/99
Jellybean Stonerfish <stone...@tigerlink.net> wrote:

> Ricgo Lotnap

Well my name is....

Tayco Bigwha

I should be coming this fall on a .0000 card, shipping 1 per case!
My COMMTech chip will probably be broken and just make beeps! and boops!
sound when placed on a reader.

--
This is my .sig, it is not .big.

Anna Pakman

Jun 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/7/99
Annpak Lokmos?

Anna Pakman

Jun 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/7/99
Ann Plymouth of Tylenol

Wes Hutchings wrote in message <375b...@news1.jps.net>...

>----------

>(Aponce) wrote:
>

>> On Sun, 6 Jun 1999 18:22:39 +0100, "Martin Scott"
>> <mar...@UNSPAMtingster.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>>

>>>This was on the radio yesterday.
>>>
>>>1st three letters of your first name and the 1st two letters of your
>>>surname - this gives your first name.
>>>
>>>1st three letters of your mother's maiden name and the 1st three letters
of
>>>the place where you were born.
>>>
>>>regards
>>>
>>>Marsc Danmor
>>

>> Well, then I'd be Alepo Palcal. Hmmm...I don't like the sound of
>> that. I liked an alternative version I heard:
>>
>> * Take the first 3 letters of your first name.
>> * Then the type of car you drive.
>> * And then the last medicine you took is your home planet.
>>
>> That would make me Ale Montero of Aspirin. Sounds catchier, no? ;)
>>
>> Aponce
>> Would-be Sith Lord

Ronin

Jun 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/7/99
Simbe HalWal - at you service!

Capt. Yeager

Jun 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/7/99
Goodwin, Goodale.
SMAJL Kallin <jcg...@tninet.se> wrote in message

> What name starts with Goo?
>
> Tater <cha...@mindsprung.com> skrev i
> diskussionsgruppsmeddelandet:375ab5b2...@news.mindspring.com...
> > On Sun, 6 Jun 1999 18:22:39 +0100, "Martin Scott"
> > <mar...@UNSPAMtingster.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> >
> > >This was on the radio yesterday.
> > >
> > >1st three letters of your first name and the 1st two letters of your
> > >surname - this gives your first name.
> > >
> > >1st three letters of your mother's maiden name and the 1st three
letters
> of
> > >the place where you were born.
> > >
> > >regards
> > >
> > >Marsc Danmor
> > >
> > hehe, that's pretty neat. Everyone, allow me to introduce myself--
> > Chaba Goowin.

Carjo

Jun 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/7/99
wrote:

>On Sun, 6 Jun 1999 18:22:39 +0100, "Martin Scott"

><mar...@UNSPAMtingster.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>This was on the radio yesterday.
>>
>>1st three letters of your first name and the 1st two letters of your
>>surname - this gives your first name.
>>
>>1st three letters of your mother's maiden name and the 1st three letters of
>>the place where you were born.

Dang....that'd make me Johca Smiakr

Think I'll stick with Carjo Smakr....little easier on the tongue

See Yas

Carjo

One Nice Thing About Egotists: They don't
talk about other people.

Nightowl

Jun 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/7/99

Capt. Yeager <pad...@neca.com> wrote in message

> Goodwin, Goodale.
> SMAJL Kallin <jcg...@tninet.se> wrote in message
> > What name starts with Goo?
> >
> > Tater <cha...@mindsprung.com> skrev i
> > diskussionsgruppsmeddelandet:375ab5b2...@news.mindspring.com...

> letters
> > of

> > > hehe, that's pretty neat. Everyone, allow me to introduce myself--
> > > Chaba Goowin.
> > > ----
> > > Tater
> > > change tense to reply via email
> > > ICQ# 8154701

Mine stinks. Jertu Hymlou

Mystery

Jun 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/7/99
Then I would be

Bri Ranger of Suphedrine

Phil Clute <pcl...@tiac.net> wrote:

>So I'm either:
>Phicl Blache (Not so good)
> or
>Phi Shadow of Comtrex (Even worse)
>
>Mine sucks... :~(
>

>>On Sun, 6 Jun 1999 18:22:39 +0100, "Martin Scott"
>><mar...@UNSPAMtingster.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>>>This was on the radio yesterday.
>>>
>>>1st three letters of your first name and the 1st two letters of your
>>>surname - this gives your first name.
>>>
>>>1st three letters of your mother's maiden name and the 1st three letters of
>>>the place where you were born.
>>>
>>>regards
>>>
>>>Marsc Danmor
>>

>>Well, then I'd be Alepo Palcal. Hmmm...I don't like the sound of
>>that. I liked an alternative version I heard:
>>
>>* Take the first 3 letters of your first name.
>>* Then the type of car you drive.
>>* And then the last medicine you took is your home planet.
>>
>>That would make me Ale Montero of Aspirin. Sounds catchier, no? ;)
>
>>Aponce
>>Would-be Sith Lord

Eric Lindros

Jun 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/7/99
Gavin Carmon.
Sounds too "normal".

Nightowl wrote in message ...

>Capt. Yeager <pad...@neca.com> wrote in message
>> Goodwin, Goodale.
>> SMAJL Kallin <jcg...@tninet.se> wrote in message
>> > What name starts with Goo?
>> >
>> > Tater <cha...@mindsprung.com> skrev i
>> > diskussionsgruppsmeddelandet:375ab5b2...@news.mindspring.com...

>> letters
>> > of

jul...@home.com

Jun 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/8/99
"Nightowl" <non...@nodomain.com> wrote:

>Capt. Yeager <pad...@neca.com> wrote in message

>Mine stinks. Jertu Hymlou

I'm not so fond of mine either. Doran Powken! ugh!!

Juliet

jul...@home.com

Jun 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/8/99
***apo...@flash.net*** (Aponce) wrote:

>On Sun, 6 Jun 1999 18:22:39 +0100, "Martin Scott"
><mar...@UNSPAMtingster.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

>>This was on the radio yesterday.
>>
>>1st three letters of your first name and the 1st two letters of your
>>surname - this gives your first name.
>>
>>1st three letters of your mother's maiden name and the 1st three letters of
>>the place where you were born.
>>
>>regards
>>
>>Marsc Danmor

>Well, then I'd be Alepo Palcal. Hmmm...I don't like the sound of

>that. I liked an alternative version I heard:

>* Take the first 3 letters of your first name.
>* Then the type of car you drive.
>* And then the last medicine you took is your home planet.

>That would make me Ale Montero of Aspirin. Sounds catchier, no? ;)

>Aponce
>Would-be Sith Lord

Hmm, wonder if anyone will confess to a little Viagara use? The planet
where everythings looking up.

Juliet

The Devil's Advocate©

Jun 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/8/99
Hi, I'm Chral Johwil, the pleasure's mine!
--

regards,
The Devil's Advocate

"Your Warrant Is In Question"
http://surf.to/advocate

Ben Kerslake

Jun 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/8/99
Benke Woogee

-Ben

On Sun, 06 Jun 1999 21:26:42 GMT, scu...@home.com (Glen Scurr) wrote:

>In article <375ac...@d2o19.telia.com>, NOSPAM...@telia.com says...
>>
>> Martin Scott <mar...@UNSPAMtingster.freeserve.co.uk> skrev i
>> diskussionsgruppsmeddelandet:7jeai6$dks$1...@news6.svr.pol.co.uk...

>> > This was on the radio yesterday.
>> >
>> > 1st three letters of your first name and the 1st two letters of your
>> > surname - this gives your first name.
>> >
>> > 1st three letters of your mother's maiden name and the 1st three letters
>> of
>> > the place where you were born.
>

>Glesc Midcal

Someone

Jun 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/8/99
Mine is Marjo Calds... Aint (Aint Aint a Word so Dont say Aint, cause Aint
Aint a Word... Etc... Etc... Etc...)
That Bad...

Danke,
Dark-RaVeN-

Mike

Jun 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/8/99
Mikwen Mawin of Preparation H

woo...@endor.com

Jun 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/8/99
Todle Jenhal

Hmmm....I don't think so. LOL

On Sun, 06 Jun 1999 19:55:09 GMT, Dima666666 <iluv...@home.com>
wrote:

>Sarsa Rugsan?

>Obi-Wan wrote:
>>
>> Martin Scott <mar...@UNSPAMtingster.freeserve.co.uk> skrev i
>> diskussionsgruppsmeddelandet:7jeai6$dks$1...@news6.svr.pol.co.uk...
>> > This was on the radio yesterday.
>> >
>> > 1st three letters of your first name and the 1st two letters of your
>> > surname - this gives your first name.
>> >
>> > 1st three letters of your mother's maiden name and the 1st three letters
>> of
>> > the place where you were born.
>> >

>> > regards
>> >
>> > Marsc Danmor
>> >
>> Linno Kriume, don't think so
>> --
>>
>> quote for the week:
>> --
>> Jag vill att allt ska bli som vanligt
>> ändå är det det som jag fruktar mest
>> --
>> obi-wan
>> ICQ#26929715
>> remove nospam when e-mail

Kasey

Jun 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/8/99
Kasth Colpor

kind of kling -on-ish huh.....um..eww
Aponce <***apo...@flash.net***> wrote in message
<37610682...@news.flash.net>...

>On Sun, 6 Jun 1999 18:22:39 +0100, "Martin Scott"
><mar...@UNSPAMtingster.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>

>>This was on the radio yesterday.
>>
>>1st three letters of your first name and the 1st two letters of your
>>surname - this gives your first name.
>>
>>1st three letters of your mother's maiden name and the 1st three letters
of
>>the place where you were born.
>>
>>regards
>>
>>Marsc Danmor

Sean Z!

Jun 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/8/99

<woo...@endor.com> wrote in message news:375da19a...@news.nsis.com...

> Todle Jenhal
>
> Hmmm....I don't think so. LOL
>
> On Sun, 06 Jun 1999 19:55:09 GMT, Dima666666 <iluv...@home.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Sarsa Rugsan?
> >
> >Obi-Wan wrote:
> >>
> >> Martin Scott <mar...@UNSPAMtingster.freeserve.co.uk> skrev i
> >> diskussionsgruppsmeddelandet:7jeai6$dks$1...@news6.svr.pol.co.uk...

> >> of

Seámc Berspr. Hmmm....no, don't think so.

--
--------
"Anakin Skywalker could play Gohan! Or Ash Ketchum!"

oºOoº0 (-º )(º-º)( º-) \(o)(o)/ \ ò_ó / /|
(^^^)\
Exeggcute! Exeggcutor! Cubone! Marowak! Hitmonlee!

=P
Seán Z!
Dost thou sense it?
___________________

"She's gonna eat monkey!"
"But not without milk....."

...Sigfile v1.6

www.maxpages.com/HOBYWHAN/HOBY ;
--The best gosh-darn Pokémon codes resource on the internet!
Made just for those Gameshark users!

"(BillCosby) Now yesee, as in 'new' I mean just coming in the last week. My
notion of new is like Kodak film, no they're like Jello pudding pops, no
they're like...

*BLAM*

(Neo) Sorry folks, I had to do it....for the good of AGNP."
--NeoMenasor

DRAGONBALL Z FOREVER!

DRAGON DRAGON, ROCK THE DRAGON.
DRAGONBALL Z!
::starts jamming on air guitar::

Know what? My day of death will be Sunday, August 21, 2061.
Don't fear the reapah'!
( www.

Miles

Jun 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/9/99
Deir "Wes Hutchings" <yrk...@jps.net> ar an Sun, 06 Jun 1999 16:13:16
-0700:

Kieco Halwat.
damn, first name makes me sound like that whale from "free willy". Not
good. I think I preferred the results of the second one.

Kie Sierra (or Kie Ford) of Marij....... of Beconase.

Anyone drive a BMW? How would that work out, would you spell it
phonetically (beemu), expand it and make yourself sound German
(BayernMoterenWerke), or just leave it as is and sound like a droid?

;-P

>Weshu Hutfre
>
>Huh?
>Okay if that's the rule.
>wes

Ciao,
Miles

mi...@linuxmail.org

Alleigh

Jun 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/11/99
On Wed, 09 Jun 1999 19:19:35 GMT, anidifrancofan
<anidifr...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I told myself that I was not going to give in to the silliness, but I
>could not hold out.
>
>Thoha Goohar

What I want to know is how the heck do you pronounce some of these
name?

Mine is
Jenph Hollas

I kinda like my sister's
Karlo Hollas - doesn't sound too much like a girl's name

>--
>anidifr...@hotmail.com
>http://www.angelfire.com/wv/cheese
>
>In article <7jeai6$dks$1...@news6.svr.pol.co.uk>,

> "Martin Scott" <mar...@UNSPAMtingster.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>> 1st three letters of your first name and the 1st two letters of your
>> surname - this gives your first name.
>>
>> 1st three letters of your mother's maiden name and the 1st
>> three letters of the place where you were born.
>

>Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Yoda - "Fear leads anger...anger leads to hate...
hate leads to suffering.

<remove the REMOVETHIS to reply by e-mail>

,,,^..^,,,

Jun 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/14/99
Nanwa Tsakao

On Sun, 6 Jun 1999 18:22:39 +0100, "Martin Scott"
<mar...@UNSPAMtingster.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

>This was on the radio yesterday.
>

>1st three letters of your first name and the 1st two letters of your
>surname - this gives your first name.
>
>1st three letters of your mother's maiden name and the 1st three letters of
>the place where you were born.
>

>regards
>
>Marsc Danmor

___
_.-| | |\__/,| (`\ GataNegra
{ | | |o o |__ _) ) brand...@innocent.com
.|___| _.( T ) ` /
.--'-`-. _((_ `^--' /_< \
.+|______|__.-||__)`-'(((/ (((/

The Gardners

Jun 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/15/99
Alega Ampsin

Damn! I sound like some anti nasal congestant.

Al Gardner

eddz

Jun 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/15/99
>>>This was on the radio yesterday.
>>>
>>>1st three letters of your first name and the 1st two letters of your
>>>surname - this gives your first name.
>>>
>>>1st three letters of your mother's maiden name and the 1st three letters
>of
>>>the place where you were born.
>>>
>>>Marsc Danmor

>Alega Ampsin
>
>Damn! I sound like some anti nasal congestant.

that is too cool... Wilde Carmia, woohoo!

(e)

Xen7

Jun 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/15/99
Gertu Wrikir, sounds pretty Star Warsesque to me.

Chris Olin

Jun 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/15/99

> >Alega Ampsin
> >
> >Damn! I sound like some anti nasal congestant.
>
> that is too cool... Wilde Carmia, woohoo!
>
> (e)

Sounds liek a smugler...

Olich Bubus (redneck jedi)

Bernie Doherty

Jun 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/15/99
My name is Dil Mal.
eddz <oct...@zone.com> wrote in message

> >of

eddz

Jun 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/16/99
>My name is Dil Mal.

but it should end up being 11 letters.
or is that your given name =p

(Wilde Carmia)

Ligurious

Jun 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/16/99

Mine is Rayge Orbro

I sound like a big psycho!

Reese Finn

Jun 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/16/99
Mines comes out to Faris Robca. Not bad

One question. Obi-Wan KenObi ... hmmmm Could I sorta ammend mine to make it
sound more like that? :D Sort of Far-is RobcaFar? lol! Actually, it was
better first time around.

>On Sun, 6 Jun 1999 18:22:39 +0100, "Martin Scott"

Krinkle

Jun 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/16/99
Jerde Curari?
what self-respecting jedi would walk around with a name like this and expect
to get any kind of respect?
sounds feminine anyway, doesn't it?
damn!

eddz

Jun 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/16/99
>Jerde Curari?
>what self-respecting jedi would walk around with a name like this and expect
>to get any kind of respect?
>sounds feminine anyway, doesn't it?
>damn!

these aren't Jedi names, though.
and what about family members?
they wouldn't have the same last name.

(e)

Bob

Jun 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/17/99
Sounds like something you did in your pants after a night of drug taking

--

Visit my StarWars site at
http://www.hotyellow98.com/bobschuster