Temple of Doom - HOLY SHIT!

1 view

The Executor

Mar 24, 2002, 9:01:03 PM3/24/02
Was that movie great or what? I don't think I've ever seen such a dramatic
movie! I mean, it was anti-climax after anti-climax. How anyone can doubt
George Lucas is beyond me!
I wonder if I can rip someone's heart out like that guy did. That has got to
be the TRUE meaning of pain and suffering.

*rips heart out of Jostein's chest and shows it to him before he dies*

I guess I can.

--
Luke: Master Yoda, is Burger King better?

Yoda: No! Cheaper, easier, more
seductive. Once you start down its
cheesy path, forever will it dominate
your destiny. Consume you it will!

Jhett's world: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dimension/1749/index2.html
Obsession downloads: http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/rjavery/
The dark side: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Cavern/6735/main3.html
AFSJJBDDD: http://home.no.net/blofeld/afsjjbddd.html

Jostein Hakestad

Mar 24, 2002, 10:47:51 PM3/24/02
in article zxvn8.15831$eJ6.2...@news2.ulv.nextra.no, The Executor at
darth_v...@hotmail.com wrote on 25.03.02 03:01:

> Was that movie great or what? I don't think I've ever seen such a dramatic
> movie! I mean, it was anti-climax after anti-climax. How anyone can doubt
> George Lucas is beyond me!
> I wonder if I can rip someone's heart out like that guy did. That has got to
> be the TRUE meaning of pain and suffering.
>
> *rips heart out of Jostein's chest and shows it to him before he dies*
>
> I guess I can.

Glad you liked the movie, it's one of my favourites.

*dies*

--
Jostein H

The Executor

Mar 24, 2002, 11:40:29 PM3/24/02

"Jostein Hakestad" <au...@online.no> wrote in message

I'm glad I taped it, now I can see it whenever I like :)

> *dies*

Oops!

Kramer

Mar 25, 2002, 3:35:28 AM3/25/02
> > Was that movie great or what? I don't think I've ever seen such a dramatic
> > movie! I mean, it was anti-climax after anti-climax. How anyone can doubt
> > George Lucas is beyond me!
> > I wonder if I can rip someone's heart out like that guy did. That has got to
> > be the TRUE meaning of pain and suffering.
> >
> > *rips heart out of Jostein's chest and shows it to him before he dies*
> >
> > I guess I can.
> >

> Glad you liked the movie, it's one of my favourites.

Mine too! Two of my favorite scenes are where Indy says "We are going
to die!!" :o). And then there's scene where the kid "wakes up" Doctor
Jones.

It's not fair to call work like this for "movies". It's pure gold!!

Jostein Hakestad

Mar 25, 2002, 6:29:15 AM3/25/02
in article b9f54f4b.02032...@posting.google.com, Kramer at
obso...@online.no wrote on 25.03.02 09:35:

> Mine too! Two of my favorite scenes are where Indy says "We are going
> to die!!" :o). And then there's scene where the kid "wakes up" Doctor
> Jones.
>
> It's not fair to call work like this for "movies". It's pure gold!!

What Lucas touches, is gold.

--
Jostein H

Wes Hutchings

Mar 25, 2002, 9:08:33 AM3/25/02
Look ... underneath that rock ... it's Jostein Hakestad eating worms

The Holiday Special

wes

Jostein Hakestad

Mar 25, 2002, 9:36:53 AM3/25/02
in article B8C46F60.2A3F%yyr...@cwnet.com, Wes Hutchings at
yyr...@cwnet.com wrote on 25.03.02 15:08:

> The Holiday Special

And Willow, which isn't gold but merely OK....

I was purposely exaggerating things a bit..

--
Jostein H

Wes Hutchings

Mar 25, 2002, 10:33:06 AM3/25/02
Look ... underneath that rock ... it's Jostein Hakestad eating worms

> in article B8C46F60.2A3F%yyr...@cwnet.com, Wes Hutchings at

> yyr...@cwnet.com wrote on 25.03.02 15:08:
>

>> The Holiday Special
>

> And Willow, which isn't gold but merely OK....

You should have seen the original screenplay. I'm not sure who to blame,
George or Ron.

> I was purposely exaggerating things a bit..

It's kind of hard to accidentally exaggerate things.

wes

Nick Murdoch

Mar 25, 2002, 12:16:24 PM3/25/02

"The Executor" <darth_v...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Was that movie great or what? I don't think I've ever seen such a dramatic
> movie! I mean, it was anti-climax after anti-climax. How anyone can doubt
> George Lucas is beyond me!

I assume you mean "climax". Anti-climax is where you sexpect something to
happen, but it doesn't, ie dissapointing. Eg: Darksaber (Kevin Anderson).

SPOILER SPACE FOR DARKSABER

The Darksaber superweapon destroys itself just when the New Republic
realised that they can't stop it. Other than that, however, good book, with
the memories for Lemelisk.

The Executor

Mar 25, 2002, 3:06:07 PM3/25/02

"Nick Murdoch" <nick_m...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "The Executor" <darth_v...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Was that movie great or what? I don't think I've ever seen such a
dramatic
> > movie! I mean, it was anti-climax after anti-climax. How anyone can
doubt
> > George Lucas is beyond me!
>
> I assume you mean "climax". Anti-climax is where you sexpect something to
> happen, but it doesn't, ie dissapointing. Eg: Darksaber (Kevin Anderson).

Yeah, of course, that's what I meant. Thanks for showing me the light :o)

The Executor

Mar 25, 2002, 3:16:10 PM3/25/02

"Kramer" <obso...@online.no> wrote in message

I can't believe Willie didn't eat the monkey brain!

Kramer

Mar 26, 2002, 5:33:23 AM3/26/02
> > The Holiday Special
>

> And Willow, which isn't gold but merely OK....
>
> I was purposely exaggerating things a bit..

He, he. :o) And there's the Ewok movies too! It's far from gold, but
it has a certain Lucas magic over it.

Lucas didn't really have anything to do with the Holiday Special, he
isn't even mentioned in the ending credits, he probably just allowed
them to use the characters and stuff to make whatever they wanted.

Kramer

Mar 26, 2002, 7:26:39 AM3/26/02
> I can't believe Willie didn't eat the monkey brain!

Ah...chilled monkey brain! Yep, I can't believe it either! :o)

"Snake surprise" was quite a meal too.

The Executor

Mar 26, 2002, 8:09:35 AM3/26/02

"Kramer" <obso...@online.no> wrote in message
> > I can't believe Willie didn't eat the monkey brain!
>

> Ah...chilled monkey brain! Yep, I can't believe it either! :o)
>
> "Snake surprise" was quite a meal too.

I'd eat it.