From The "Where Is She Now?" File...

dan...@realtime.net

Dec 5, 2012, 2:28:51 AM12/5/12
Please note that The Hub (I think... or maybe it's TV Land) is currently up to around #87 or so in their airings loop of consecutive episodes of "The Nanny".

"The Bobbi Flekman Story" [ep. summary: "When Maxwell's old partner Bobbi Flekman starts moving in on him, Fran's friends suggest that Maxwell only likes her because she looks like Fran."] is episode #104 and thus is due to come on again in a couple of weeks or so.

I caught the episode on its last go-round, BTW, and I can assure you that if you miss it you needn't go out and smash a guitar over the loss. Nevertheless, I would be remiss if I did not give you all a 'heads up' -- don't you agree?

- Dr Stonehenge

BTW: Are there any additional examples of "FOOTs" ("Friends Of Ol' Tap") popping up on a TV series like this? I'm certainly not aware of any -- I only happened to stumble across this one accidentally when I tripped over the fine line between clever and stupid.