Make 11/11/11 Spinal Tap Day

1 view

Dimitrios Paskoudniakis

Oct 29, 2011, 7:47:08 PM10/29/11

Ken, Ken, the penguins friend

Oct 31, 2011, 3:47:25 PM10/31/11
On Oct 29, 7:47 pm, "Dimitrios Paskoudniakis" <greek...@yeahright.com>
wrote:
> http://www.facebook.com/pages/Make-111111-Spinal-Tap-Day/134888713226588

Eleven-eleven-eleven?

How many hundred hours would that be?

Ken, Ken, the penguins friend

Nov 9, 2011, 9:59:52 AM11/9/11
On Oct 29, 6:47 pm, "Dimitrios Paskoudniakis" <greek...@yeahright.com>
wrote:
> http://www.facebook.com/pages/Make-111111-Spinal-Tap-Day/134888713226588

I've just noticed that there's a problem with the idea of making
11/11/11 a sort of free-form Spinal Tap odyssey celebration day: The
problem is having THREE elevens. How would we know which one is the
day and which one is the month and which one is the year?

Citizen Chaz

Nov 19, 2011, 4:49:35 PM11/19/11
Ken, this computer magic is really quite exciting - you really should
get on FaceBook!

I am a member of a few Tap groups on FB but TBH I feel at one with the
Usenet group, it just unites (all 5-6 of us). I posted a couple of
messages on there to celebrate the day but people were still booing
everyone elses comments when I made mine.

Sewriously though, would be good to make friends with some regular (or
should that be New Original) Usenet Tappers on FB though & put some
faces to names!

- Citizen Chaz

Ken, Ken, the penguins friend

Nov 21, 2011, 7:21:44 AM11/21/11
> Ken, this computer magic is really quite exciting - you really should
> get on FaceBook!

How many planets have you destroyed, Chaz?

> should that be New Original) Usenet Tappers on FB though & put some
> faces to names!

I had a facebook account for a few weeks; I never seemed to have
enough free time to keep up with it. :-(

If you wonder what my face looks like, think of Burl Ives. I also
look a bit like a cinema director named DiBergi--he made that TV ad in
which the dog chases the little wagon under the sink?

There are a couple of photos of me at http://www.duke.edu/~kuzen001/index.html
and its sub-pages.