Happy 11th!

1 view

Svein I. Halvorsen

Nov 10, 2011, 2:31:22 PM11/10/11
What more to say, Wow - 19-ish years later and this newsgroup is still
going strong...

Cheers and happy 11/11/11 11:11:11

Svein
The TIST-script guy.

Ken, Ken, the penguins friend

Nov 13, 2011, 12:43:32 AM11/13/11
On Nov 10, 1:31 pm, "Svein I. Halvorsen" <ive1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What more to say, Wow - 19-ish years later and this newsgroup is still
> going strong...
>
> Cheers and happy11/11/11 11:11:11
>
> Svein
> The TIST-script guy.

And so say all of us--Tap into usenet!

Good to see Br'er Svein again, too! I thought you were in the lobby
waiting for your limo.

Ken, Ken, the penguins friend

Nov 16, 2011, 10:22:51 AM11/16/11
On Nov 10, 2:31 pm, "Svein I. Halvorsen" <ive1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What more to say, Wow - 19-ish years later and this newsgroup is still
> going strong...

Oh, there have been changes over the years--people drop out, you
know. Buno died in a bizarre gardening accident. Criswell the
Psychic Weatherman spontaneously combusted. It happens all the time,
but it's not widely reported. Ali Assi Seen choked on something--I
think they're dusting it now. Chaz was here, but I believe he went
off looking for mandolin strings. Ferdehammer is over there, drawing
some plans on a napkin. He asked me how to spell "dwarf" but I wasn't
sure. I think Chip got busy with some problems with the arrangements
backstage. He's a professional, he'll rise above it.

Citizen Chaz

Nov 19, 2011, 4:42:41 PM11/19/11
I got the strings & have been back ages but was obviously standing too
close to the band & went unrecognised.

- Citizen Chaz