Whither Tap? (Seriously!)

dan...@realtime.net

Dec 5, 2012, 3:24:30 AM12/5/12
I just noticed that Wikipedia lists www.spinaltap.com as a "dead link" -- and they're not kidding! What's (not) up with that? The most recent news on the *unofficial* fan page www.spinal-tap.com is a report about David getting hit by a car in May of this year. (He's not dead, though, only suffered a broken leg which I assume has since healed).

So where are they now? Even if they're not currently in the midst of a flurry of musical activity, where is the band-as-a-comforting-online-presence? I never even got to buy their official 2009 short film "Stonehenge: ‘Tis a Magical Place" due to the same technical problem that everyone else apparently had trying to do so -- is it available at all now? My frustration knob has been cranked up to 11, and this situation has fully crossed the line into "stupid"!

WHITHER TAP?!?

-- Dr Spinedoctor