Rhos-y-felin .. izzat near Neil Kite's boutique?

Ken "Stumpy" Pepys

Dec 21, 2011, 12:31:54 PM12/21/11

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/origin-stonehenge-rocks-discovered-154814786.html

Researchers in the United Kingdom have finally solved a major piece of
Stonehenge's enduring mystery: the place of origin for some of the
ancient structure's most-famous rock formations.

The National Museum Wales and Leicester University have identified the
source as Craig Rhos-y-felin, located more than 100 miles from the
Stonehenge site. But this discovery, of course, just opens on to
another mystery--namely, just how and why an ancient culture carved
and transported the giant stones over such a great distance.

And how it could all be done by one man, if Nigel is right.

Ken "Stumpy" Pepys

Jan 9, 2012, 7:16:46 AM1/9/12
> Stonehenge site. But this discovery, of course, just opens on to
> another mystery--namely, just how and why an ancient culture carved
> and transported the giant stones over such a great distance.

This calls to mind the image of one Druid sitting at a table with
another Druid, asking, "If I could just raise a practical question at
this point, are we going to build Stonehenge tonight?"

Ken "Stumpy" Pepys

Jan 11, 2012, 12:36:11 PM1/11/12
> > another mystery--namely, just how and why an ancient culture carved
>
> This calls to mind the image of one Druid sitting at a table with
> another Druid, asking, "If I could just raise a practical question at
> this point, are we going to build Stonehenge tonight?"

Do historians know if Druids dressed as animals when they had the
drabs?

Citizen Chaz

Jan 13, 2012, 3:27:13 AM1/13/12
On Wed, 11 Jan 2012 09:36:11 -0800 (PST), "Ken \"Stumpy\" Pepys"
<kuze...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Do historians know if Druids dressed as animals when they had the
>drabs?

No - they dressed up as faded rock stars & sat around bitching about
the head druids girfriend.

- Citizen Chaz

Ken "Stumpy" Pepys

Jan 13, 2012, 7:23:05 AM1/13/12
On Jan 13, 3:27 am, Citizen Chaz <h...@there.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Jan 2012 09:36:11 -0800 (PST), "Ken \"Stumpy\" Pepys"
>
> >Do historians know if Druids dressed as animals when they had the
> >drabs?
>
> No - they dressed up as faded rock stars & sat around bitching about
> the head druids girfriend.

Did they have dubly back then?

Citizen Chaz

Jan 21, 2012, 12:56:43 AM1/21/12
On Fri, 13 Jan 2012 04:23:05 -0800 (PST), "Ken \"Stumpy\" Pepys"
<kuze...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >Do historians know if Druids dressed as animals when they had the
>> >drabs?
>>
>> No - they dressed up as faded rock stars & sat around bitching about
>> the head druids girfriend.
>
>Did they have dubly back then?

No, but they had lots of miniature bread.

- Citizen Chaz

Dr. Strangemonde

Feb 3, 2012, 12:00:50 AM2/3/12
The World's Oldest Joke was recently discovered:

Q: How big is Stonehenge?
A: It depends on who druid!

(insert ancient laughter here)

- Dr Stunnedhinge