Spinal Tap Cover On "A Prairie Home Companion"

Tim McDonough

Oct 16, 2012, 12:03:57 PM10/16/12
A friend alerted me to the fact that Hilary Thavis did a cover of Spinal
Tap's "Give Me Some Money" on the most recent "A Prairie Home Companion".
You can listen to the audio via:
<http://prairiehome.publicradio.org/www_publicradio/tools/media_player/popup.php?name=phc/2012/10/13/phc_20121013_128&starttime=00:33:00&endtime=00:36:18>

I hope Nigel, David and Derek are proud!

-Tim

Ken "Stumpy" Pepys

Oct 21, 2012, 9:44:56 AM10/21/12
On Oct 16, 12:03 pm, t...@sdd.hp.com (Tim McDonough) wrote:
> A friend alerted me to the fact that Hilary Thavis did a cover of Spinal
> Tap's "Give Me Some Money" on the most recent "A Prairie Home Companion".

That puts it all in perspective, doesn't it?

AndrewJ

Nov 5, 2012, 10:01:49 PM11/5/12
On Tuesday, October 16, 2012 12:03:59 PM UTC-4, Tim McDonough wrote:
> A friend alerted me to the fact that Hilary Thavis did a cover of Spinal
>
> Tap's "Give Me Some Money" on the most recent "A Prairie Home Companion".
>
> You can listen to the audio via:

Garrison Keillor's currently in the "Where Are They Now?" file...

Ken "Stumpy" Pepys

Nov 18, 2012, 10:23:28 AM11/18/12

> > Tap's "Give Me Some Money" on the most recent "A Prairie Home Companion".
>

> Garrison Keillor's currently in the "Where Are They Now?" file...

Last time I saw him, he sold out the Enormo-Dome.

dan...@realtime.net

Dec 3, 2012, 11:46:24 PM12/3/12
On Tuesday, October 16, 2012 11:03:59 AM UTC-5, Tim McDonough wrote:
> A friend alerted me to the fact that Hilary Thavis did a cover of Spinal
> Tap's "Give Me Some Money" on the most recent "A Prairie Home Companion".
> I hope Nigel, David and Derek are proud!
> -Tim

Nice how the file was prefaced by a request for pledges -- ha ha. (Loose change and a bad check are in the mail as we speak, Mr. Keillor!)

Say... didn't I hear something about Nigel working on a book entitled "A Prairie Dog Home Companion"? Or is he sticking with ferrets as his chief zoological focus?

- Doc Smartmouth