Sonic 2 Beta Update #3

dirkdes

Dec 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/24/98
The highest bid so far is by
Michael Stearns ( icky...@hotmail.com ).
It's $80 US.

from andre.d.

JSolano199

Dec 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/24/98
>The highest bid so far is by
>Michael Stearns ( icky...@hotmail.com ).
>It's $80 US.

Michael-Are you insane?!

Jose Solano
----------------
"Bizarre? Yes. Weird? Yes. Pointless? Sometimes"
-Mach Hedgehog

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
unless you dont celebrate either

dirkdes

Dec 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/24/98
No, he just wants to buy the beta.

JSolano199 <jsola...@aol.commyass> wrote in article
<19981224012957...@ng58.aol.com>...

Mutt

Dec 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/24/98
> It's $80 US.

Couldn't get me to pay that much for a Sega cart. I'll be willing to pay
you 1/4 more than it costs you to make the cartridge at the most, but not
nearly $100. I can get $20 used Genesis carts from Gameland in Denton for
that much.
--
^v^
Blessed be,

Alessandro Sanasi

Dec 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/25/98
On 24 Dec 98, dir...@wantree.com.au (dirkdes) wrote:

> The highest bid so far is by
> Michael Stearns ( icky...@hotmail.com ).
> It's $80 US.

Well, but does this offer include postage, or transferring fees (in case
it's sent via money order), or converting fees (when you bring the money
to your bank and ask them to exchange it into Australian dollars)?

I _really_ wish for you two to get the best possible price for that Beta,
but IMHO your desired price is illusionary.

Good luck to you...

Bye

Alessandro
---
You get what anyone gets. You get a lifetime.