Re : King of Mobius

Mathue Tax

Mar 19, 1995, 9:29:18 PM3/19/95
>Boy, this place is dead.

Very!

>Well, to get it going, let's go with a topic
that the peaple on AOL were throwing around for a while. . .

Heh, I think we worked it over for 2 or 3 weeks

>It fairly obvious by now that Sonic and Sally are going to get married.

Perish the thought

>This means that Sonic will be the next King of Mobius. So, what kind
>of King would he be? Does he have the right qualifications?

>You tell me.

Hmmmm, Ooo, well you know guy, after all I was part of it.
OK, unless Sonic changes a few things, I don't see him as a good king.
I'd much rather have a Queen, Queen Sally.
IMHO.

VTH

Bunnie Rabbot is a Goddess !!
OH, Honeybear!"} - { "Courage of the heart is very rare,
the stone has a power when it's there." -Nicedemus
Quest <StH> Mathue Tax <TR> Jacob Wurrest <NIMH>
^ _ _ ^ Frodo 33...@aol.com Sir Silverton<GB>
o o Nicd...@ix.netcom.com <Q> :::RRR:::
// o \\ Mathue_Tax, an illiop on Tiger & FurryMUCK
- U - "Hokkkkey religions and ancient weapons are
no match for a good Blaster at your side, kid." -Han Solo-

max.d...@gmail.com

Apr 4, 2017, 12:03:59 AM4/4/17
how did I get here I'm from the future.

WebGame2k