Is Knuckles Gay? Sonic 2 Beta Edition.zip [1/3]

Smiley

Jul 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/31/00
The Hive Mind detected the following irregular thought patterns from cycle
<300720000801545810%mathu/e...@my-deja.com>, a thought entity that refers to
itself as Mathue:

>> It's romoured the guy who came up with knuckles character was gay!
>
> Your point?? Or is this on the same level as:
>
>~It's rumored the person who came up with the character Knuckles has
>hair!~
>
> Or
>
>~It's rumored the person who came up with the character Knuckles is a
>woman!~

Except that I think we tend to assume most game designers are straight and
male. We also assume that they have hair. I think you're right to assume,
however, that this is just a giggly slur. I would be interested to know the
man/woman behind Knuckles, wouldn't you?

--
-Smiley

+ Official Member of the AFSH Elite Council of Pointless
+ The Scribbling Member of SiA
+ Wearer of the Bucket of we!T and the Pants of Melodrama

"Horses can't be astronauts, Miss Tron."
-Servbot, The Misadventures of Tron Bonne

^IcE^

Jul 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/31/00
On 30 七月 2000, Mathue was seen stalking super cute babe reporter Ulala
with a spy camera, when asked about the situation, Mathue says the
following

>> It's romoured the guy who came up with knuckles character was gay!
>
> Your point?? Or is this on the same level as:
>
>~It's rumored the person who came up with the character Knuckles has
>hair!~

Hm? The guy who came up with Knuckles?
Isn't that Takashi Thomas Yuda?
..... He hasn't much hair.. I think.
But, pointless, indeed.

-^IcE^
(It is rumoured ^IcE^ is actually has 2 eyes!)
--------
-Official Useful Poster of AFSH
-Head of the Giant Robo Department
-the Cybernetic component of SiA
--
http://schiz-o.homepage.com

Fnoo Who?

Jul 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/31/00
Timmy cried as his mother dragged him away -- there, in the case,
was the fabled series 3 Action ^IcE^ (model
#<8m2v25$on...@imsp212.netvigator.com>). Later that night, ^IcE^
called to him in his dreams:

>(It is rumoured ^IcE^ is actually has 2 eyes!)

Hah. Four eyes are better than two any day...

--
-- "Fnoooooo...?"
(What would you call someone with contacts? Three-eyes?)

-> The Crunchy Part of This Balanced SiA
-> And that's all I've got to show for myself! So there!

http://www3.cybercities.com/f/felttipbrainpan/

"Wait - constipated Mega Man fits a lot better." -- Smiley

TailsThe2TailedFox

Apr 30, 2014, 7:50:54 PM4/30/14
Em segunda-feira, 31 de julho de 2000 04h00min00s UTC-3, Smiley escreveu:
> The Hive Mind detected the following irregular thought patterns from cycle
> <300720000801545810%mathu/e...@my-deja.com>, a thought entity that refers to
> itself as Mathue:
>
> >> It's romoured the guy who came up with knuckles character was gay!
> >
> > Your point?? Or is this on the same level as:
> >
> >~It's rumored the person who came up with the character Knuckles has
> >hair!~
> >
> > Or
> >
> >~It's rumored the person who came up with the character Knuckles is a
> >woman!~
>
> Except that I think we tend to assume most game designers are straight and
> male. We also assume that they have hair. I think you're right to assume,
> however, that this is just a giggly slur. I would be interested to know the
> man/woman behind Knuckles, wouldn't you?
>
> --
> -Smiley
>
> + Official Member of the AFSH Elite Council of Pointless
> + The Scribbling Member of SiA
> + Wearer of the Bucket of we!T and the Pants of Melodrama
>
> "Horses can't be astronauts, Miss Tron."
> -Servbot, The Misadventures of Tron Bonne

I just can't believe in what I'm reading now...