What does everyone think

Mettle Sonic

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
Just curious, what does everyone think about sonic's new look with the
green eyes and all. personaly, i think he looks like shit. he looks like
he's ready to go out on a mad killing spree. i don't mind the buckles on
his shoes cause he's had buckles before. i've seen tons of promotional
pics from older games where he had buckles. i really hate his new spikes
too, they look like shit!!!!! (mettle just realized that he's gonna be
flamed 'till the cows some home)

Mettle Sonic: maker of bad RPG's and other pointless things

Mark Whickman

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99

Mettle Sonic wrote in message <3780ED...@hotmail.com>...

>Just curious, what does everyone think about sonic's new look with the
>green eyes and all.etc

I agree with you but the most irritating thing is Sega's habit of giving the
characters metal plated shoes. How the hell are you supposed to run in those
things. And also the new look amy rose does not look as good as the early
sonic cd type one or the trendier one in early '98 fleetway comics.

FRANK HANSEN

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
I think you're thinking more about the commercial artwork. The one with
Sonic having one hand between his legs...

*Shakes off scary mental image*

Have you seen the game? IMO, the only times you notice a difference from
older games is in the cut scenes and even then, if you get down right down
to it, that's still the hedgehog who kicked Eggman outta Green Hill zone,
smashed the Death egg and helped Knuckles get his emerald back up on that
screen.

In short, I don't mind the new Sonic because that's not what SA's about.
It's not about Sonic being changed into another charmless, two-bit platform
schmo (sp?), It's about Sonic finally getting a free-roaming, 3D game that
even knocks the mighty Mazza from his throne.

*Ending sentimental drivel*

--

Mondo
"Cavalry's here. Cavalry's a frightened guy with a rock, but it's here."

>Just curious, what does everyone think about sonic's new look with the

Ron

Jul 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/6/99

Mark Whickman wrote in message <7lr36u$cht$1...@news7.svr.pol.co.uk>...

>Mettle Sonic wrote in message <3780ED...@hotmail.com>...

>>Just curious, what does everyone think about sonic's new look with the
>>green eyes and all.etc
>
>I agree with you but the most irritating thing is Sega's habit of giving
the
>characters metal plated shoes. How the hell are you supposed to run in
those
>things. And also the new look amy rose does not look as good as the early
>sonic cd type one or the trendier one in early '98 fleetway comics.

I have metal plated boots and I manage to run just fine...

Oh, and by metal plated I don't mean steel toe caps. I mean a big piece of
steel running up the length of the boot.

Ron The Echidna- Graphics designer, typical gamesplayer
and member of the Elite Council of Pointlessness!
Probably.
jar...@lineone.net
Sonic & The 7 Rings at www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Monitor/8129/
-------
Official Member of the AFSH Stupid Brigade
"I can never get out of here
I don't wanna just float in fear
Dead astronaut in space"
Dissasociative, Marilyn Manson

Shorty

Jul 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/6/99

Mettle Sonic <mettle...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Just curious, what does everyone think about sonic's new look with the
> green eyes and all.

My opinon about them is that they look great and was how Naka really had
planned Sonic to look.

>personaly, i think he looks like shit. he looks like he's ready to go out
on a mad killing spree.

Ah the green eyes debate. Well he is 20 years old!

>i don't mind the buckles on his shoes cause he's had buckles before. i've
seen tons >of promotional pics from older games where he had buckles.

Sonic has always had the buckles in every game. It's just that lazy artist
who can't be bothered to draw them made Sonic without buckles.

> i really hate his new spikes too, they look like shit!!!!!

Again look at the Europe and Japenese copy of Sonic the Hedgehog and see he
has those spikes on the front of the box.

> (mettle just realized that he's gonna be flamed 'till the cows some home)

Not by me your not, I'm your friend remember! :):):):):):)

> Mettle Sonic: maker of bad RPG's and other pointless things

--
Shorty
----------
Neil "J" Lafrenais
----------
Send emails comments, flame or Pointless nutty thangs to-
mar...@surfaid.org
----------
Or @ these addresses-
cyber...@hotmail.com
shorty_th...@sucklesmail.zzn.com
-------------
The Art of writing Humour-
"The best way you can write humour is to sit at a desk and look at
a piece of paper untill your head bleeds."-Douglas Adams
--------------
Frosty: Go away or I'll um.......
Shorty: Eat us?
Krist: BBQ us?
Soneec: Eat our brains?
Edge: Listen to Andres drivel?
SecMan: Listen to HIS drivel?
Sz: Make us be Anti-SA?
H. Mac: GODDAMMIT GUYS!! Stop giving him Ideas!!
-My new FANFIC "H.Macs Birthday."

Cameron Kerlin

Jul 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/6/99
Ron wrote:

<snip>

> I have metal plated boots and I manage to run just fine...
>
> Oh, and by metal plated I don't mean steel toe caps. I mean a big piece of
> steel running up the length of the boot.

Damn you, Ron! Where in the HELL do you find things like that??

-Cameron Kerlin-
(Steel Angel)
E-mail: steel...@fuse.net
AIM: StahlAngel
WebPage: http://members.tripod.com/stahlengel

Mettle Sonic

Jul 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/6/99
> > (mettle just realized that he's gonna be flamed 'till the cows some home)
>
> Not by me your not, I'm your friend remember! :):):):):):)

oh, yea! BTW, i lost ur icq #, wanna give it to me again?

KT

Jul 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/6/99
once upon a time in alt.fan.sonic-hedgehog land, Cameron Kerlin
<steel...@fuse.net> wrote...

>Ron wrote:
>
><snip>
>

>> I have metal plated boots and I manage to run just fine...
>>
>> Oh, and by metal plated I don't mean steel toe caps. I mean a big piece of
>> steel running up the length of the boot.
>>

>Damn you, Ron! Where in the HELL do you find things like that??

Yeah! I want a pair!!
--
Katy Coope

Ron

Jul 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/7/99

Cameron Kerlin wrote in message <378254FF...@fuse.net>...

>Ron wrote:
>
><snip>
>

>> I have metal plated boots and I manage to run just fine...
>>
>> Oh, and by metal plated I don't mean steel toe caps. I mean a big piece
of
>> steel running up the length of the boot.
>>

>Damn you, Ron! Where in the HELL do you find things like that??

Well, there's this great fetish shop in Birmingham that I end up buying all
my clothes from. And I have piercings done regularly there. And buy music
from them. And assorted pipes and bongs...

It's pretty much the only shop I go into.

Ron The Echidna- Graphics designer, typical gamesplayer
and member of the Elite Council of Pointlessness!
Probably.
jar...@lineone.net
Sonic & The 7 Rings at www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Monitor/8129/
-------
Official Member of the AFSH Stupid Brigade

"The road to hell is paved with stones
Some of those are face and clothes
Counterfeits sucking weiners
Wearing fucking Adidas
Substance is only hype
With fate you've got the life that made you rich"
- Sycophant, My Ruin (Tairrie B of Tura Satana's new band!)

Cameron Kerlin

Jul 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/7/99
Ron wrote:

> Well, there's this great fetish shop in Birmingham that I end up buying all
> my clothes from. And I have piercings done regularly there. And buy music
> from them. And assorted pipes and bongs...
>
> It's pretty much the only shop I go into.

All we have here in Ohio is Hot Topic, a MILDLY goth store.....what a
rip-off.

Ron

Jul 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/8/99

KT wrote in message ...

>once upon a time in alt.fan.sonic-hedgehog land, Cameron Kerlin
><steel...@fuse.net> wrote...
>>Ron wrote:
>>
>><snip>
>>

>>> I have metal plated boots and I manage to run just fine...
>>>
>>> Oh, and by metal plated I don't mean steel toe caps. I mean a big piece
of
>>> steel running up the length of the boot.
>>>

>>Damn you, Ron! Where in the HELL do you find things like that??
>>

>Yeah! I want a pair!!
>--
>Katy Coope

Hehe, didn't know that there were so many goths here. I'm off to the Big Day
Out on Saturday, to see Monster Magnet and Marilyn Manson and Metallica
and.... SEPULTURA!!!!!!!!!!! Shame Max left though...

Cameron Kerlin

Jul 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/9/99
Ron wrote:

> KT wrote in message ...
> >once upon a time in alt.fan.sonic-hedgehog land, Cameron Kerlin
> ><steel...@fuse.net> wrote...
> >>Ron wrote:
> >>
> >><snip>

> of
> >>>

> >>Damn you, Ron! Where in the HELL do you find things like that??
> >>

> >Yeah! I want a pair!!
> >--
> >Katy Coope
>
> Hehe, didn't know that there were so many goths here. I'm off to the Big Day
> Out on Saturday, to see Monster Magnet and Marilyn Manson and Metallica
> and.... SEPULTURA!!!!!!!!!!! Shame Max left though...

Damn you Ron. Damn.....you....

In other news, I forgot what I was really going to say.

-Cameron Kerlin-
(Steel Angel)
E-mail: steel...@fuse.net
AIM: StahlAngel
WebPage: http://members.tripod.com/stahlengel

"The urge towards love, pushed to its limit, is an urge toward death."
--Marquis de Sade

"I've seen my own death in dreams like this and it's helped me to
appreciate life more. I've also seen my own life in dreams and it's
helped me appreciate death more."
--Marilyn Manson (Exerpted from his autobiography)

"As I walked through the wilderness of the world, I lighted on a certain
place, where was a den; And I laid me down in that place to sleep: And
as I slept I dreamed a dream. I dreamed, and behold I saw a man clothed
with rags, standing in a certain place, with his face from his own
house, a book in his hand, and a great burden upon his back. I looked,
and saw him open the book, and read therin; And as he read, he wept and
trembled: And not being able longer to contain, he brake out with a
lamentable cry; saying, "What shall I do?"
--John Bunyan (The Pilgrim's Progress)

Ron

Jul 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/11/99

Cameron Kerlin wrote in message <3786A2CB...@fuse.net>...

>Ron wrote:
>>
>> KT wrote in message ...
>> >once upon a time in alt.fan.sonic-hedgehog land, Cameron Kerlin
>> ><steel...@fuse.net> wrote...

>> of

>> >Yeah! I want a pair!!
>> >--
>> >Katy Coope
>>
>> Hehe, didn't know that there were so many goths here. I'm off to the Big
Day
>> Out on Saturday, to see Monster Magnet and Marilyn Manson and Metallica
>> and.... SEPULTURA!!!!!!!!!!! Shame Max left though...
>>

>Damn you Ron. Damn.....you....
>
>In other news, I forgot what I was really going to say.

Marilyn Manson was complete tripe. He had some stupid gospel singers on
every bloody song, the drummer waas louder than the rest of the band put
together, and he attacked someone in the front row and got dragged off by
security halfway through his set. So no Beautiful People. Damn, damn, damn.

Oh well, the Seps were on top form and Metallica were amazing (apart from
Lars wearing hotpants).