Hidden Palace - it's for real!!

Genocide

Jan 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/1/99
Since the Hidden Palace program is an ongoing project
for A.J. Freda, point your browser over to this link
whenever you want to download it -

http://www.segasonic.simplenet.com/tails/hpzcnc.zip

This is where you can get version 3!

Updates! -
The level has a title and sonic can walk up ramps!!
But best of all, sonic is able to jump on enemies!
This is truly amazing and do you know where to get
it? (Hint: The link's above) So head on down to the
download shop and get Hidden Palace!!!!

--
From andre.d.

JSolano199

Jan 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/1/99
>Updates! -
>The level has a title and sonic can walk up ramps!!
>But best of all, sonic is able to jump on enemies!

WOW!

>This is truly amazing and do you know where to get
>it? (Hint: The link's above) So head on down to the
>download shop and get Hidden Palace!!!!

Make me.

Jose Solano
----------------
"Bizarre? Yes. Weird? Yes. Pointless? Sometimes"
-Mach Hedgehog

5, 4, 3, 2, 1... Happy New Year- DIE PRINCE, DIE!

Genocide

Jan 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/1/99

> WOW!

I agree! It boggles the mind how it's possible for Sonic to
jump! I'm *still* amazed that it's real!

> Make me.

Well, isn't the fact that Sonic can jump enough? If not,
then ask yourself the truth behind the matter or the
task at hand.

--

From andre.d.
--
Secrets of Sonic the Hedgehog
http://www.emulationzone.org/sections/sonic/secret
--
Ronald Sloat <sega_...@hotmail.com> has
bid $100 US for the Sonic 2 Beta.
--
"Now, before you go mad, just don't go mad"
- Pikachu Dan

M StealthA

Jan 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/1/99
><HTML><PRE>Subject: Re: Hidden Palace - it's for real!!
>From: "Genocide" <dir...@wantree.com.au>
>Date: Fri, Jan 1, 1999 10:14 EST

>> WOW!
>
>I agree! It boggles the mind how it's possible for Sonic to
>jump! I'm *still* amazed that it's real!
>
>> Make me.
>
>Well, isn't the fact that Sonic can jump enough? If not,
>then ask yourself the truth behind the matter or the
>task at hand.

yes, its Very hard to right-click on sonic, select "change movement" and click
the "path movement" button
i mean, it requires a lot of skill and years of experience, im not sure even
-i- could handle it

>--
>
>From andre.d.
>--
>Secrets of Sonic the Hedgehog
>http://www.emulationzone.org/sections/sonic/secret
>--
>Ronald Sloat <sega_...@hotmail.com> has
>bid $100 US for the Sonic 2 Beta.
>--
>"Now, before you go mad, just don't go mad"
>- Pikachu Dan
>--
>

>> Jose Solano
>> ----------------
>> "Bizarre? Yes. Weird? Yes. Pointless? Sometimes"
>> -Mach Hedgehog
>>
>> 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... Happy New Year- DIE PRINCE, DIE!
>>

></PRE></HTML>

~Stealth
the man with no signature
wait... damnit..

Mutt

Jan 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/1/99
Every time I try to run the Hidden Palace, it says I need CNCS32.DLL
Anybody got this DLL file?
--
^v^
Blessed be,

Maculation

Jan 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/2/99
If you have been to the SOSTH messageboard lately, he says to e-mail him for
the file.

So you should go e-mail him.

Genocide

Jan 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/2/99
Yes, I've got it. If you want it, then E-mail this
address (mine) and ask for it - user...@start.com.au

--
From andre.d.
--
Secrets of Sonic the Hedgehog
http://www.emulationzone.org/sections/sonic/secret
--
Soneec <sone...@aol.com> has
bid $150 US for the Sonic 2 Beta.

GrnAshura

Jan 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/4/99

>yes, its Very hard to right-click on sonic, select "change movement" and
>click
>the "path movement" button
>i mean, it requires a lot of skill and years of experience, im not sure even
>-i- could handle it

*sniff* Hmmm... do I smell a wee bit of... is that SARCASIM?

Mach Twain
"I don't know about you, but I have alot of love for old women digging through
garbage cans, they saved my life so many times as a baby." -Emo Phillips
--
With Content on loan from God:
http://members.tripod.com/~nccproductions/

M StealthA

Jan 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/4/99
><HTML><PRE>Subject: Re: Hidden Palace - it's for real!!
>From: grna...@aol.com (GrnAshura)
>Date: Mon, Jan 4, 1999 02:09 EST

>>yes, its Very hard to right-click on sonic, select "change movement" and
>>click
>>the "path movement" button
>>i mean, it requires a lot of skill and years of experience, im not sure even
>>-i- could handle it
>
>*sniff* Hmmm... do I smell a wee bit of... is that SARCASIM?

why i do believe he's right! tell him what he's won, bob

bob> A BRAND NEW CAR!! ::points over to some empty space

...oh my god, they stole the car!
sorry mach, but join us next week on NAME THAT SMELL to win your very own.. you
guessed it.. collection of sonic beta carts!
::watches dirk go bolistic:: eheheh