Sonic Underground: Season Two

Toni Ferraro

Oct 1, 2000, 12:38:47 AM10/1/00
Okay, before everyone goes into a heap of panic, let me just explain that this
is all just fan-created.

My best friend, Shayne (a.k.a Sierra Ranay) just opened up a new site called
"Sonic Underground: Season 2" and so I felt it was my solum duty to help it by
linking it wherever I can, including this nutplace.

I know almost ALL of you hate this cartoon, but still, if your interested,
here's a link. http://www.sonicteam.ws/

---------------------
~Toni Ferraro
Producer of NAoStH
http://www.naosth.com
---------------------
Need something good to MiST?
Check out my lame site with lame fanfiction:
http://www.dreamteamzone.org/amy/mist/LIVE%20BAIT.htm

Doctor Zachary

Oct 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/1/00

Toni Ferraro <flow...@aol.comehameha> wrote in message

> Okay, before everyone goes into a heap of panic, let me just explain that
this
> is all just fan-created.
>
> My best friend, Shayne (a.k.a Sierra Ranay) just opened up a new site
called
> "Sonic Underground: Season 2" and so I felt it was my solum duty to help
it by
> linking it wherever I can, including this nutplace.
>
> I know almost ALL of you hate this cartoon, but still, if your interested,
> here's a link. http://www.sonicteam.ws/

Might not have been so bad had Ms Ranay not been involved. You know how much
this group dislikes her...

z...@emulationzone.org
http://www.sonicthecomic.co.uk/

"A lot of educators tell students, think of your principal as your pal. I
say, think of me as your judge, jury, and executioner."