Sonic satam.

Palehorse

Sep 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/11/98
I just finished watchin the final episode of sonic the hedgehog from usa.
was this archie #50? (still waitin for mine to come in the mail) and who was
that guy that snively brought along with him with the red eyes was it ixis
naugus? if so what does he have to do with snively (in archie comics).
thanks in advance for your help

David Bringen

Sep 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/11/98

Yes and no. Both the TV episode and issue #50 of the comic depict the
downfall of Robotnik, but in different ways.

The mystery of "Red Eyes" was revealed by scriptwriter Ben Hurst. Yes,
it is Nagus. (Just called "Nagus" on the TV show.) The idea was for
Nagus, last seen (on the show) trapped in the Void, to return with
Snively's help. Nagus would then toss Snively aside and set himself up
as Mobius' supreme ruler, or some such. We'll never know because there
was no third season.

"Ixus Nagus" is Archie's take on the same character, and in the comic,
he has nothing to do with Snively at all.

Hope that's confusing enough for you. If there's any bit of it that
still makes sense, just let me know, and I'll fix that. :-)

MPr...@mindspring.com

Mobius101

Sep 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/12/98
>I just finished watchin the final episode of sonic the hedgehog from usa.
>was this archie #50? (still waitin for mine to come in the mail)

Nah, The Doomsday Project is way better than archie's Sonic #50. Even if it
is the edited USA version.

> who was
>that guy that snively brought along with him with the red eyes was it ixis
>naugus? if so what does he have to do with snively (in archie comics).
>thanks in advance for your help

Yeah, it was Naugus. But don't try to tie Archie together with SatAm. You'll
go crazy. O.O They look alike, but they're two very different continuities.

~Mara-Re
Thas krazed violet kidna ^.^
------------------
Mara-Re's Place
http://kidna.cjb.net/

CMJ

Sep 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/12/98
to Palehorse

Yes, the red eyes were supposed to be Nugas.

Joya Nappo
fo...@concentric.net

Shotful of Diamonds, and a Million Years, The Dissapointed Disappear!
-Billy Corgan!
(Lead singer of the Smashing Pumpkins!)

Zuckuss199

Sep 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/12/98
No, the last episode of SatAM was broadcast about 2-3 years before Endgame
(#50)
That probably was Naugus, but I originally thought that Mecha Sonic would
finally make an appearance.
Naugus has nothing to do with Snively (I don't think so anyway)

Jose Solano

Mutt

Sep 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/12/98
> That probably was Naugus, but I originally thought that Mecha Sonic would
> finally make an appearance.
> Naugus has nothing to do with Snively (I don't think so anyway)

I heard everything from Knuckles, to Metal Sonic, to Lezaar, to Ixis Nagus.
The only people who know is Dic & possibly Sega.
--
^v^
Blessed be,

Benjamin Hurst

Sep 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/12/98
It was indeed Naugus. The disruption caused by the use of the combined
power stones created an opportunity for him to seize Ro-butt-breath and
pull him into the Void. The big round guy was going to find out the
meaning of "turning the tables" - and it was going to be lots of fun
thinking up wonderful things for Naugus to do to him - but alas, the
third season never came to pass.

<sigh>

Ben Hurst

Bahamut Dragons

Sep 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/12/98

Benjamin Hurst wrote:

Does someone think that maybe, maybe, someday there will be a 3rd season?
--
Bahamut Dragons,
King of Dragons,

Message has been deleted

RazJMastrs

Sep 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/14/98
In article <199809140154...@ladder03.news.aol.com>, jeff...@aol.com
(Jeff1089) writes:

>If DiC gets enough letters from Sonic fans
>to air the 3rd season and maybe even more
>seasons, there will be one.

I.. don't -want- to seem like a hypocritically
discouraging person, but, are you actually
in-tune with the world in any way what-so-
ever? As saddened as the most die-hard
SatAM fans still are, the show has been
dead for years now. Not even a vehement
and blood-thirsty clan of psychotic SatAM
fans could bring the show back. Many an
effort was made to keep it going back in
the day, but those efforts were either not
enough, or entirely ignored. It honestly
has been to long for something more to
be done, so.. if we are ever to see a 3rd
season, it will be because Sega gave it
the go-ahead, although I highly doubt
that will ever happen.

>However, if this happens, they may have
>to cancel Sonic Underground.

Which, of course, will not happen. After
much money and time was spent, pre-
paring the show for the little screen, it's
doubtful that the show will be cancelled
before it even sees the light of the living
rooms. It's basically laughable that it's
cancellation could also equal the show-
ing of the 3rd season of the original Sat
AM Sonic series.

-=(Raz Masters
--
<GenFluke> *** Now talking in #titanic
<GenFluke> *** Topic is ' WelCome To Channel TITANIC'

Bahamut Dragons

Sep 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/14/98

RazJMastrs wrote:

Let me say this: i do not live in the US and will surely not get SU when it airs:
what is SU and will i be put in a video format for cpu (and downloadable of
course). And don't tell me it's illegal could i already know that.

Bahamut Dragons

Sep 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/14/98

Chrondeath Dracion wrote:

> RazJMastrs wrote:
> >
> > Not even a vehement
> > and blood-thirsty clan of psychotic SatAM
> > fans could bring the show back.
>

> We shall storm their castles, raze their towns and plunder their
> villages until we get our SatAM!! ONWARD, MY BARBARIAN HORDES! The
> name of Genghis Chron will not soon be forgotten!
>
> +--+
> |\/| -Chrondeath Dracion
> |/\| jed...@ix.netcom.com
> +--+ Telekinesis: It's the thought that counts.

Genghis Chron??? If someone must be the hero of the day, it will be
Bahamut Dragons! Like it is said: Ignis Bahamut urere perpetuo!

Chrondeath Dracion

Sep 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/15/98

David Bulmer

Sep 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/15/98
In article <35FD1761...@home.com>, Chrondeath Dracion
<chron...@home.com> writes

>RazJMastrs wrote:
>>
>> Not even a vehement
>> and blood-thirsty clan of psychotic SatAM
>> fans could bring the show back.
>
>We shall storm their castles, raze their towns and plunder their
>villages until we get our SatAM!! ONWARD, MY BARBARIAN HORDES! The
>name of Genghis Chron will not soon be forgotten!

Yeah! Long live Gh.. Geng... What was that guy's name again?
--
David Bulmer

Alessandro Sanasi

Sep 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/16/98
On 12 Sep 98, thund...@videotron.ca (Bahamut Dragons) wrote:

> Does someone think that maybe, maybe, someday there will be a 3rd season?

Well, I strongly doubt it. Once "Sonic Underground" airs, SatAM will be
officially dead, and I'm sure SEGA will try everything imaginable to force
it into oblivion...

Bye

Alessandro
---
You get what anyone gets. You get a lifetime.

Benjamin Hurst

Sep 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/16/98
Allesandro is probably right, but I'm not trying to revive the Satam
series - I am thinking more along the lines of a feature film - or
direct to video movie featuring the Satam characters - and completing
the storylines developed in the second season.

Ben Hurst

Mobius101

Sep 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/16/98

That would be so cool if it could be done. =) To second what someone else
asked, are there any scripts to the third season that never saw the light of
day? I know I'm definitely not the only one who would like to see those.
Also, I just thought I'd ask, can you answer this? What kind of animal are the
King and Antoine really? ;)

~Mara-Re
Thas krazed violet kidna ^.^
-----------------

Benjamin Hurst

Sep 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/16/98
There are no third season scripts. The only thing in existence is the
sketch that I did of the third season. There are many twists and turns
that I shouldn't disclose, just in case my efforts toward continuing
these character and story lines is successful. But, if I can't get
anything moving on this project - I will reveal them or possibly write
them into a "profic" as it was called by someone.

Ben Hurst

RazJMastrs

Sep 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/16/98
In article <35FFE3...@worldnet.att.net>, Benjamin Hurst
<moo...@worldnet.att.net> writes:

>Allesandro is probably right, but I'm not
>trying to revive the Satam series - I am
>thinking more along the lines of a feature
>film - or direct to video movie featuring the
>Satam characters - and completing the
>storylines developed in the second season.

Ahh.. ehm.. must.. not... faint..! Must.. say..
kick.. ass! Must'n't.. soil.. self..

Gah, -what- a dream.. oh, -that- would be
bliss. Sweetness. Awesomenessity. And..
other really exaggerated understatements.

However, I won't set my expectations too
high; As said so well by Dave Bulmer, a
ProFic would be the ultimate thing in it's
own right. It'd just be.. total and complete
perfectness. It wouldn't even matter if you
were to slap it together in fifteen minute's
time.. just it coming from you, above all,
would make it.. unbeatably awesome.

Heheh, it's obvious who's ass I'll bow to
kiss. I'm being totally serious, however.
When it comes to ultimately awesome
things of -this- magnitude, I'll show just
how highly respective and worshipping
I can be! Man, if you can pull this off in
any way, shape, or form, I'll tell you that
I'm one of the many fans who'll be impa-
tiently waiting for it. In all honesty, you
are an awesome writer, despite the fact
that you weren't the only one on the Sat
AM scripting team. Just the fact that you
were there and were equally behind the
holiness is -enough-!

Man, you know.. I'm still even doubtful
that this really -is- you.. because, well,
you're.. holy. Yeah, I know, all super-
stars and idolized people really are just
normal people inside, but even that fact
can't change my view.

No matter what, I'll say it right here and
now; If -anyone- is all for a movie/ProFic,
it's me, as well as hundreds of others
who would say the same if they had the
oppurtunity.

Alessandro, to request your intervention..
this, uh.. is him, isn't it? Sorry if it really
is you, Benjamin, but.. this is just so...
well.. unbelieveable! I think you'll under-
stand. Damn. Aw hell, I won't even be
embarassed if you're not him.. please
do forgive me if you -are-, but it's like..
this.. is what dreams are made of,
literally.

-=(Raz Masters

-=[][][][][][][][][][][][][]=-=---=-=--
[Taken from bludstone's #ROMs quotes]
-==-=--==-=---[][][][][][][][][][][]=
<jiben> what's digdug?
<jiben> rpg?
-=[][][][][][][][][][][][][]=-=---=-=-

-=[] http://members.aol.com/RazJMastrs/

Whisper

Sep 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/16/98
Alessandro Sanasi wrote

>Well, I strongly doubt it. Once "Sonic Underground" airs, SatAM will be
>officially dead, and I'm sure SEGA will try everything imaginable to force
>it into oblivion...
>
>Bye

What's Sonic Underground?

Whisper
MTF TG and Furry
http://www.pacaccess.com/nwfurry/whisper/

Palehorse

Sep 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/16/98
well sega cant stop me from watching satam. i got realplayer videos.
-----

Bahamut Dragons

Sep 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/16/98
That was a lot of nice chit chat Raz J but... what did he (Alex.)
write? I mean, what show?

neobl...@hotmail.com

Sep 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/17/98

moo...@worldnet.att.net wrote:
> Allesandro is probably right, but I'm not trying to revive the Satam
> series - I am thinking more along the lines of a feature film - or
> direct to video movie featuring the Satam characters - and completing
> the storylines developed in the second season.
>
> Ben Hurst

Out of curiosity have you, Len Jansen or Pat Alee ever tried working out what
happened in the comics that Archie produces or have you put your input there.
I'm certain Justin would be glad to have a liason on his staff to the actual
cartoon.

Also - do you keep up with the comics

Jon Gray
The Dubba Dubba WB

Alessandro Sanasi

Sep 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/17/98
On 16 Sep 98, razjm...@aol.com (RazJMastrs) wrote:

> Alessandro, to request your intervention..
> this, uh.. is him, isn't it? Sorry if it really
> is you, Benjamin, but.. this is just so...
> well.. unbelieveable!

Um... yes, it's indeed him. :) The one who wrote unforgettable episodes
like "Sonic and Sally" (first season) and many of the second season.

Benjamin Hurst

Sep 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/17/98
Have never seen any of the Archie comics, nor have we ever contacted
them. I've never written a comic - although I wouldn't be against
trying. An interesting idea.

Sparrow

Sep 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/18/98
Benjamin Hurst wrote.. never mind what he wrote right now!

*checks the name*

Did I miss something? I see.. and yet I'm not sure I believe. The great
neon signs of a hoax flash brightly in my eyes.. and yet, he seems
so....... real. This is almost as unbelievable as if God himself were to
post to this group (not that I actually draw a parallel between Ben
Hurst and God).

Does the neon decieve me? Or is this really a hoax? Interesting case,
this is. I'd have to say that I'm leaning heavily toward believing, but
I've had much experience with hoaxes, and thus can not allow myself to
fully believe.

It would be very, very interesting if this were real. That would mean
there would be connections on both groups I post to.

Or maybe I've just snapped, which would really be inconvenient at the
time, because not only is it the weekend, but I was planning on trying
to get a job next week (which would probably drive me insane anyway).

Schatzi

Sep 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/18/98
I heard metion of somebody wanting to write a movie script with the
third season Sonic. I beleave it was supposed to be the writer(s).

- Raymond C. "SilverFox" Dukes

The Chaos Emerald

Sep 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/19/98
Benjamin Hurst wrote...

>There are no third season scripts. The only thing in existence is the
>sketch that I did of the third season. There are many twists and turns
>that I shouldn't disclose, just in case my efforts toward continuing
>these character and story lines is successful. But, if I can't get
>anything moving on this project - I will reveal them or possibly write
>them into a "profic" as it was called by someone.

Yes, yes, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Chaos Emerald, dancing around wildly; very, very happy.

Zuckuss199

Sep 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/19/98

>What's Sonic Underground?
>
>Whisper
>MTF TG and Furry
>http://www.pacaccess.com/nwfurry/whisper/

Don't ask just believe me-you won't like it.

Jose Solano

Schatzi

Sep 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/20/98
Actually, I've heard that it'll be pretty good as a stand-alone.

No continuity, but hey, why cuss it out if they are going to make it one
way or the other.

Give it a try and you just might like it...

Of course, I've been wrong before...

- Raymond "SilverFox"

AzNTaKa98

Sep 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/22/98

yeah me to

MachHedge

Sep 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/23/98

>yeah me to

Shut up. Just... shut... *UP*!

~~Mach Hedgehog~~
Surprised that his brilliance doesn't blind people.
--
A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a
battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day. -William Watterson

Aechla

Sep 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/24/98
MachHedge wrote:

> >yeah me to
>
> Shut up. Just... shut... *UP*!

I think this guy doesn't know how to write a post that's more than three
words. I have no idea what he's referring to about 90% of the time.

Aech

Gen Fluke

Sep 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/24/98
AzNTaKa98 wrote:

> yeah me to

What you too? You anal rententive freak, go off and scare some crows!
damn you! I swear i'm gonna snap pretty soon.. how in the hell did you
manage to find this NG? Did you type " SonC Da Hedghok" in yahoo? Geez..
what i wouldn't give to have a "strangle" button where my windows key
is..

-Gen