I like Tails, myself

Frodo 3350

Mar 7, 1995, 2:27:59 AM3/7/95
>Bunnie & Sally are cuter than *both* of them! :)

You are right there !!!!!!

*Melt*

VTH

Bunnie Rabbot is a Goddess !!
OH, Honeybear!"} - { "Courage of the heart is very rare,
the stone has a power when it's there." -Nicedemus
Quest <StH> Mathue Tax <TR> Jacob Wurrest <NIMH>
^ _ _ ^ Frodo 33...@aol.com Sir Silverton<GB>
o o Nicd...@ix.netcom.com <Q> :::RRR:::
// o \\ Mathue_Tax, an illiop on TigerMUCK
- U - "Hokkkkey religions and ancient weapons are
no match for a good Blaster at your side, kid." -Han Solo-

D.M. Quozl Falk

Mar 7, 1995, 9:06:27 AM3/7/95
Frodo 3350 (frod...@aol.com) wrote:
: >Bunnie & Sally are cuter than *both* of them! :)

: You are right there !!!!!!

I wouln't have gotten into the StH cartoon if it weren't for that sexy
Bunnie.... ;)

....Quozl!

--
//////======////////// |Dennis M. Falk |221 Huntoon St.|TTA/Animaniacs/WB
/ @ ) \\\\\\\\\\ |aka "Quozl Mephit"|Eureka, CA |TaleSpin/CnD-RR

Gus

Mar 7, 1995, 1:13:26 PM3/7/95
I don't like Tails very much - for one thing in the game that I have
(Sonic 2) he nevers moves his arms when he moves, they just hang limply
at his sides and it looks goofy. The most annoying thing about Tails
though is when you play the one-player game but have Sonic and Tails
active at the same time and you go into the bonus round and Tails
doesn't keep up - he is always banging into bombs and loosing rings and
making a real mess.. It is very distracting. :)
-Gusc-

gu...@realtime.net | http://www.realtime.net/~gusc | ||||||||||||||||||||||
gu...@bga.com | B3 f w g k- s- m e+ r+ | ||||||||||||||||||||||

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Space Fox

May 8, 2023, 4:03:16 AM5/8/23
We have a word in the distant year of 2023, called "pog". It means something is great. So, yeah, Tails is pretty pog.

rammy mirabella

May 8, 2023, 4:05:36 AM5/8/23
so true, Space Fox. in the distant year of 2023 we also have the game "Sonic Frontiers", that many sonic fans fight to the death over.