Sonic 2 Beta

Kenneth DeVinny

Jun 12, 2001, 1:15:22 AM6/12/01
Does anybody here have Sonic 2 beta for MegaDrive? If so,
tell me! I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gangstachedda

Jun 12, 2001, 7:53:34 AM6/12/01
>From: Sasu...@webtv.net (Kenneth DeVinny)
>Date: 6/12/01 1:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time

>Does anybody here have Sonic 2 beta for MegaDrive? If so,
>tell me! I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't have it. Not that I do.... but if I did you couldn't have it.

------
Zach

Rhonda Zeigafuse

Jun 21, 2001, 2:42:40 PM6/21/01
You can't possibily find an actual cart of the game but you can download
the rom at the Sonic-Club website (www.Sonic-Club.com) when you get to
the site click on roms then click on Sega Genesis then click on Sonic
the Hedgehog 2 (Beta) to download, before you download make sure you
have an emulator to play the rom, if you don't have an emulator I highly
suggest Kgen98 you can get Kgen98 from the same site.

Admiral B.M Hedgehog
Official Member of the U.M.O

1/2 Zac

Jun 21, 2001, 4:18:01 PM6/21/01

Rhonda Zeigafuse <Z21...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> You can't possibily find an actual cart of the game but you can download
> the rom at the Sonic-Club website (www.Sonic-Club.com)

OH

MYY

GOD

Zach B.

Jun 21, 2001, 6:45:16 PM6/21/01
>From: Z21...@webtv.net (Rhonda Zeigafuse)
>Date: 6/21/01 2:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time

>You can't possibily find an actual cart of the game but you can download
>the rom at the Sonic-Club website (www.Sonic-Club.com) when you get to
>the site click on roms then click on Sega Genesis then click on Sonic
>the Hedgehog 2 (Beta) to download, before you download make sure you
>have an emulator to play the rom, if you don't have an emulator I highly
>suggest Kgen98 you can get Kgen98 from the same site.

Great. Just great. Attack of the LaM0rS!

--------
Zach the long lost Partridge.
Yes I played the Kazoo.

Noah Smith

Jun 21, 2001, 11:16:20 PM6/21/01
"1/2 Zac" <z...@emulationzone.orgREMOVETHISTEXT> wrote in message

<falls on floor> (with seizures)

Is that... who... I think it is?
--
Noah-Frenzy
*bewildered and dazed but just got Sonic Adventure 2, so it's all good*

"Advanced Tip #2: Try to have (at least potentially) alternate
characters/teams- avoid being a one-trick pony, unless you are a
mighty, terrifying, Pony of Death..." - Seth Killian on Street Fighter

"Ja'nre, sole weilder of the Oreo of Doom."
- Aderack, speaking of my PSO Char.

KT

Jun 21, 2001, 7:06:18 PM6/21/01
once upon a time in alt.fan.sonic-hedgehog land, 1/2 Zac <zac@emulationz
one.orgREMOVETHISTEXT> wrote...

O_O
--
Katy Coope

Mark Whickman

Jun 22, 2001, 10:38:12 AM6/22/01

KT <Ka...@coopefamily.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

Do you know the penalty for staring like that involves a poke?

*poke*

Rhonda Zeigafuse

Jun 22, 2001, 1:04:03 PM6/22/01
Yeah thanks for the vote of confidence Zach. I'm very appreciated---NOT!

Admial B.M Hedgehog

Rhonda Zeigafuse

Jun 22, 2001, 1:10:03 PM6/22/01
Um...ok does any one here knows what just happen to this poor person???

Admiral B.M Hedgehog

1/2 Zac

Jun 22, 2001, 1:56:44 PM6/22/01

> Yeah thanks for the vote of confidence Zach. I'm very appreciated---NOT!

It's SONIC CLUB that holds the lamers.

And Zach - CHANGE YOUR NAME!

/|_.

KT

Jun 22, 2001, 6:26:09 PM6/22/01
once upon a time in alt.fan.sonic-hedgehog land, Mark Whickman
<markwh...@blackfortress.freeserve.co.uk> wrote...

Ow!
--
KT Coope
Watching the maturity level SOAR! Wheeeee!

Rhonda Zeigafuse

Jun 23, 2001, 11:21:24 AM6/23/01
Oh come on Sonic Club isn't that bad, besides the fact that their only
what 38% finished (since the last time I visited the site), I just
happen to think that is the best place to find Sonic Roms and the
Emulators to go with them. I see absolutely no problem what so ever, if
you think you have a serious problem with that particular site just
e-mail the webmaster and tell them what-ho (Please note: I'm NOT
referring ho as whore). It is not my place or position to judge on
websites based on their content.

I think I've said my peace for today. <Runs away>

Admiral B.M Hedgehog
Official Member of U.M.O

Zach B.

Jun 23, 2001, 5:40:09 PM6/23/01

But I like my name... Zach... Should I change it to Zack?

1/2 Zac

Jun 23, 2001, 6:37:42 PM6/23/01

Zach B. <gangst...@aol.commoner> wrote in message

> But I like my name... Zach... Should I change it to Zack?

Change it to something that does not involve the following letters in the
given order:

Z, A, C

/|_.

Raz Masters

Jun 23, 2001, 7:04:08 PM6/23/01
A.B. done babbled:

> I see absolutely no problem what so ever, if you think you have

> a serious problem with that particular site just e-mail the web-

> master and tell them what-ho (Please note: I'm NOT referring
> ho as whore).

Um... then what the hell do you mean?

-----

- raz masters - ta'via (hunewearl lvl 100) on phantasy star online -
- razor(at)vampirehunter.com - razjm(at)juno.com -
- [ sig updated as of 06-23-01 - happy friggin' 10th b-day, sonic! ] -

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ dedicated to the great hedgehog _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ http://www.sonic-10th-anniversary.com _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ [ S10th Fan Speech Section Updated! ] _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

- the official pimp of #mobius - royal afsh region god of superiority -
- http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/zone47/artists/valerieh/valerieh.html -
- money is good, so go here for me (and you) - http://earn.at/netcash -
- or try http://www.cashsurfers.com/?a=HTML&s=Join&referrer=razjm -

"Sonic still goes on evolving." - Sonic 10th Anniversary Birthday Pack
Booklet, final page

StHJJ1 Sega+++ Arc+/- WkS++++ tFF++++ Son+++" Sal+++
Knu++++ Amy0 McS++ tWP++ JlS++ Drk+ P++ Dfhwo $++++
Cpc,ps,jg,jp E06 Ee17 Eee27 GF

Zach B.

Jun 23, 2001, 7:38:35 PM6/23/01
>> But I like my name... Zach... Should I change it to Zack?
>
>Change it to something that does not involve the following letters in the
>given order:
>
>Z, A, C

I could be Caz. Oh no. Wait! Not Caz! No one can be caz... *shudder*

Smiley

Jun 23, 2001, 8:55:29 PM6/23/01
The Hive Mind detected the following irregular thought patterns from cycle
<20010623190408...@ng-md1.aol.com>, a thought entity that refers
to itself as Raz Masters:

>> I see absolutely no problem what so ever, if you think you have
>> a serious problem with that particular site just e-mail the web-
>> master and tell them what-ho (Please note: I'm NOT referring
>> ho as whore).
>
>Um... then what the hell do you mean?

I think he's trying to talk like a dwarf. Perhaps it's an Everquest thing,
who knows?

--
-Smiley
PSO: Talinar, the RAmar in Red

"Whoof!!! Ya-- got-- UGHH! Go stuff-- AARRHHH!!! THAT TEARS IT! HUH?!!"
-Knuckles (sorta), S97

Sherriff James Coyote Calhoun

Jun 24, 2001, 12:21:24 AM6/24/01
On 23 Jun 2001, this sworn statement was written by Zach B. after being
arrested for assault with a confectionary weapon:

>>> But I like my name... Zach... Should I change it to Zack?
>>
>>Change it to something that does not involve the following letters in the
>>given order:
>>
>>Z, A, C
>
> I could be Caz.

Why not just ROT-13 your name?

Zach -> Mnpu

Hmm. No, that's not very good. Maybe...

Zachary -> Mnpunel

There, that might work.

( * | This Usenet article is a James "Coyote" Calhoun production
* _. | (C) MMI CoyoteNet Communiations, Inc.
* )'' |>===3=============================42==========================45===<
/ | | "This scene was supposed to be in a saloon, but the censor
_f_)\. | cut it out. It'll play just as well." --W. C. Fields

Sherriff James Coyote Calhoun

Jun 24, 2001, 1:18:09 AM6/24/01
On 22 Jun 2001, this sworn statement was written by Rhonda Zeigafuse after
being arrested for assault with a confectionary weapon:

> Um...ok does any one here knows what just happen to this poor person???

Let's just say that Mister "Snoic Clubb" wasn't exactly a guest of honor when
he showed up on our doorstep last summer.

In short, he basically wanted us to all go whine on some message boards to
bring SatAM back (despite being told by sane people that it wouldn't work),
and then decided to try and insult everyone here when we wouldn't. Note the
key word in that sentence, "try".

Mark Whickman

Jun 24, 2001, 9:58:58 AM6/24/01

> >> But I like my name... Zach... Should I change it to Zack?
> >
> >Change it to something that does not involve the following letters in the
> >given order:
> >
> >Z, A, C
>
> I could be Caz. Oh no. Wait! Not Caz! No one can be caz... *shudder*

The operation is fairly simple.

*gets secatuers*

--
~~>:-<

Visit my Website! http://go.to/ribfaces_lair
"Hah! Your quest is over blood angel. I am the only destiny that awaits you
here. Yield
to me, son of sanguinius. Surrender yourself body and soul to the power of
CHAOS!"

"What da ZoG!?"

Blackfortress Ltd - Purveyors of fine Daemon Swords and Advanced weapons of
Mass Destruction

"The more I see, the more I know - The more I know, the less I understand."
Changingman

"That's it! Be afraid! You all taste so much better when you're afraid!"
- Pennywise.

"The concept of a divine creator is irrelevant to our happiness."

Holder of an award for Pointlessness. (Thanks to the great council)

Member of the Tea League!

Developer of various Nasty weapons.

Mad Chaos Mutant! Leader of the Spawns 'R' us club.

"Look! You're really putting me off, I came in here busting for a slash
and.... Sorry"
Angry Kid
Mail Me! Markwh...@blackfortress.co.uk Please...
or
see some of my Fanfics at
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Lair/9161/writers.htm

1/2 Zac

Jun 24, 2001, 11:21:26 AM6/24/01

Mark Whickman <markwh...@blackfortress.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

> The operation is fairly simple.
>
> *gets secatuers*

And if you want to turn back, there's plenty of adverts on the group right
now that tell you how.

/|_.

Zach B.

Jun 24, 2001, 9:28:19 PM6/24/01

>>>Change it to something that does not involve the following letters in the
>>>given order:
>>>
>>>Z, A, C
>>
>> I could be Caz.
>
>Why not just ROT-13 your name?
>
>Zach -> Mnpu
>

>Hmm. No, that's not very good. Maybe...
>
>Zachary -> Mnpunel
>

>There, that might work.

Why yes. It just might.

Rhonda Zeigafuse

Jun 25, 2001, 11:50:17 PM6/25/01
Um why don't the both of you take your naming problems else where. Your
both off topic.

Oh now I know why Noah freaked out like that is because that he/she is
able to sence my power level. Damn I got keep it lowered.<smacks head
with hand>

Ok at this point the string ends

Admiral B.M Hedgehog
Official Member of the U.M.O

Noah Smith

Jun 26, 2001, 12:53:43 AM6/26/01

> Um why don't the both of you take your naming problems else where. Your
> both off topic.

This is AFSH, where on-topic posts dengenerate into pointlessness in 5 posts
or less. Be glad anything posted to your thread made sense.

> Oh now I know why Noah freaked out like that is because that he/she is
> able to sence my power level. Damn I got keep it lowered.<smacks head
> with hand>

Actually that last comment you're refering to had far less to do with you
than with you than your source you listed for a Sonic website. Lets just say
I was in a bit of shock that Sonic Club actually managed to get up a site of
any kind. But hey, if something like Artail could stay up all this time, I
really shouldn't have been surprised about TEH SNOIC CLAB.

> Ok at this point the string ends

That is the worst hacker-end of message comment I've ever seen. Everyone
knows it goes:

..::3N|) -- 7r@/\/5m1sSoN=--
--
Noah-Frenzy
(I H@X0R U!!!11111)

"What you say?!" - Sonic, Sonic Anime:English Dub

Blah!

Jun 26, 2001, 1:17:05 AM6/26/01

"Noah Smith" <noahsm...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Actually that last comment you're refering to had far less to do with you
> than with you than your source you listed for a Sonic website. Lets just
say
> I was in a bit of shock that Sonic Club actually managed to get up a site
of
> any kind. But hey, if something like Artail could stay up all this time, I
> really shouldn't have been surprised about TEH SNOIC CLAB.

It suprised me to see how many links now worked since Coyote pieced it apart
and saw that 80% of the links (including the "exit" link) were Under
Construction.

~B!

1/2 Zac

Jun 26, 2001, 12:00:28 PM6/26/01

Rhonda Zeigafuse <Z21...@webtv.net> wrote in message
> Um why don't the both of you take your naming problems else where. Your
> both off topic.

Because this is where the problem is. Nowhere else.

And I was here first. :-(

/|_.

1/2 Zac

Jun 26, 2001, 12:02:53 PM6/26/01

Blah! <no-...@sonic.net> wrote in message

> It suprised me to see how many links now worked since Coyote pieced it
apart
> and saw that 80% of the links (including the "exit" link) were Under
> Construction.

OH NO! The EXIT link is UNDER CONSTRUCTION! I'll NEVER get OUT of here! I'm
TRAPPED here FOREVER!!!!! AARghh

Oh wait, I can just close the window. *pop*

/|_.

Zach B.

Jun 26, 2001, 10:16:14 PM6/26/01
>> Um why don't the both of you take your naming problems else where. Your
>> both off topic.
>
>Because this is where the problem is. Nowhere else.
>
>And I was here first. :-(

I was Zach first.

1/2 Zac

Jun 27, 2001, 11:38:44 AM6/27/01

> I was Zach first.

Can't you use an alias? Or your initials? Or full name? Or SOMETHING?

/|_.

Zach B.

Jun 27, 2001, 2:32:42 PM6/27/01

>> I was Zach first.
>
>Can't you use an alias? Or your initials? Or full name? Or SOMETHING?

From this day forth I shall be called... Binu.

1/2 Zac

Jun 27, 2001, 4:00:14 PM6/27/01

> From this day forth I shall be called... Binu.

Yay. That's a good one. Keep that.

/|_.

mach

Jun 27, 2001, 6:06:32 PM6/27/01

1/2 Zac <z...@emulationzone.orgREMOVETHISTEXT> wrote in message

We could always call you Squiggle-sig.
Move Sig, for great justice!
--
Mach Hedgehog
More fun than most people have while shaving their legs!

Andvari FX

Jun 27, 2001, 6:36:34 PM6/27/01

>From this day forth I shall be called... Binu.

And _I_ will be....

Big-mini-mini-big-big-mini me.
------------
AndvariAR ( andv...@tir.com )
"AndvariAR" on PSO; Living proof that RAcasts rule.

"The way you ramble, I can hear the fuses in your brain blowing. You should
really switch to circuit breakers. Those pop right back in." - Myself

Raz Masters

Jun 27, 2001, 6:57:28 PM6/27/01
Mach done wroted:

>>1/2 Zac <z...@emulationzone.orgREMOVETHISTEXT> wrote in
>>message news:9hde4d$627$1...@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk...
>>

>> Yay. That's a good one. Keep that.
>
> We could always call you Squiggle-sig.

Normally, I would scold Mach before all else, but I must admit, that
was funny.

All hail "Squiggle-sig."

-----

- raz masters - ta'via (hunewearl lvl 100) on phantasy star online -
- razor(at)vampirehunter.com - razjm(at)juno.com -
- [ sig updated as of 06-23-01 - happy friggin' 10th b-day, sonic! ] -

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ dedicated to the great hedgehog _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ http://www.sonic-10th-anniversary.com _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ [ S10th Fan Speech Section Updated! ] _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

- the official pimp of #mobius - royal afsh region god of superiority -

1/2 Zac

Jun 28, 2001, 7:00:13 AM6/28/01

mach <ma...@eopoint.com> wrote in message

> We could always call you Squiggle-sig.

I like that one.

/|_.

TailsThe2TailedFox

Apr 30, 2014, 8:12:15 PM4/30/14
On Tuesday, June 12, 2001 2:45:12 AM UTC-3, Kenneth DeVinny wrote:
> Does anybody here have Sonic 2 beta for MegaDrive? If so,
> tell me! I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------

Well, if you want to play it on the emulators, then, you can check out the Sonic Retro Page or other stuff like that, no problem!