String Quartet No. 3

lsaul

Jan 28, 2008, 12:40:30 PM1/28/08
There doesn't seem to be a lot of activity in this group, lately. What
a shame!

However, I hope to incite a few posts with my analysis of the above:

http://lewissaul.blogspot.com/search/label/Shostakovich

Comments and criticism are welcome, of course. I see that Ms. Wilson
has posted here, and I presume she has no objections to my short
quotes from her magnificent book.

I plan on doing one of these every few weeks, so by the time I'm 90,
perhaps I'll have covered maybe a third of the catalog?

I hope someone, somewhere gets a kick out of it.

Lewis Saul
www.lewissaul.blogspot.com

lsaul

Jan 28, 2008, 12:43:20 PM1/28/08
> I see that Ms. Wilson has posted here

Ooops, it appears to be a Diane Wilson. But perhaps Elizabeth is
lurking out there...

Lewis Saul
www.lewissaul.blogspot.com