Hello!

George Bateman

Dec 7, 2007, 4:19:00 PM12/7/07
Any body there ?

Martin Mose Larsen

Dec 7, 2007, 4:41:46 PM12/7/07
On Fri, 07 Dec 2007 21:19:00 GMT, "George Bateman"
<george....@ntlworld.com> wrote:

>Any body there ?

Not many. I only looked because I saw that there was a new post. And
that doesn't happen every day.

What is the reason Shannen got written out of Beverly Hills 90210 and
Charmed?

I know you can't tell how the actress is based on her character, but
if she can play someone as nice as Prue, can she really be that bad a
person in real life?

Just wondering.

I would like to meet her, if only to say hi, but living in Denmark and
not beeing all that wealthy, I don't see that happening any time soon
:-(

sayonara
Martin Mose Larsen