New Charmed Merch with Shannen

tvmerch.com

Sep 3, 2006, 9:53:13 PM9/3/06
New items in stock and shipping

1. New Charmed Triquetra Wall Clock

2. New Charmed Triquetra Crystal Octagon Clock

3. New Charmed Triquetra Watch - ON SALE - $10 OFF SRP

4. BACK IN STOCK - Charmed The Source Board Game - very limited
quantities

5. PREORDERS NOW BEING ACCEPTED FOR CHARMED SEASON 6 on DVD - we are
offering it at a special, reduced price. It will release on October
17th and we ship the Friday before the release date.

6. 50% OFF SALE on ALL DAWSON'S CREEK MERCHANDISE & DARK ANGEL
PHOTOS.

7. FREE BATTLESTAR GALACTICA COMIC #0 - the premier issue - with any
$15 purchase. You must add this to your shopping cart - it will not
come automatically. There is a link to this offer on the main Charmed
page.

http://www.charmedstore.com

For the best prices and selection on OFFICIALLY Licensed
CHARMED Merchandise, We also offer FREE SHIPPING
in the US on orders of $150.00 or more.
Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover, Check and Money Order
accepted. We also take checks on-line which eliminates the
need for mailing a check. Give us a look. WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!
98% of our orders ship within 24 hours!!! We also offer a 30 Day,
No Questions asked Money Back Guarantee. Remember, while the
others are holding your orders for 4, 6 and even 8 weeks, we
are shipping within 24 hours. We have what you want at the
price you want to pay in the quickest time possible! We offer
the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE,FASTEST TURNAROUND & BEST PRICES
in the business.

We also offer a secure server for secure transactions.

http://www.charmedstore.com